Cultivator's Mixed Grows & Growing Tips For All

Sorry I havent been online. Had a real crazy week and with it being christmas too its manic. So theres not alot to report on this room. I havent even Started the real build yet. The seedlings are groing under a single dual spec hps right now. I will get some pics up and a real update after christmas as i wont be going to the grow until then.

The build will show everything including eletric board.

Don't be sorry cult, everyone is flat-out this time of year...
I love the fact how quick you can build a room lol! Took me for ever to do mine when I moved.
I'm really interested in how you do your electric, I know you can't show certain things on here, but if you looked at my room you'd slap me and say why isn't there another 6-8 lights up! Haha. I have been advised not to do anything with mine as the laws about these smart meters going into people's homes are changing apparently (I'm not on one yet)... Will be good to see what a pro does. Stay smart n safe cult.

Sorry I havent been online. Had a real crazy week and with it being christmas too its manic. So theres not alot to report on this room. I havent even Started the real build yet. The seedlings are groing under a single dual spec hps right now. I will get some pics up and a real update after christmas as i wont be going to the grow until then.

The build will show everything including eletric board.

Don't sweat it Cult. Everything is crazy at this time of the year. The important thing is that you're back and posting.

Don't be sorry cult, everyone is flat-out this time of year...
I love the fact how quick you can build a room lol! Took me for ever to do mine when I moved.
I'm really interested in how you do your electric, I know you can't show certain things on here, but if you looked at my room you'd slap me and say why isn't there another 6-8 lights up! Haha. I have been advised not to do anything with mine as the laws about these smart meters going into people's homes are changing apparently (I'm not on one yet)... Will be good to see what a pro does. Stay smart n safe cult.

I have had a smart meter for over a year. I have the upside of growing being legal.

Smart meters are a realproblem in the UK but you dont have to have one by law. The companies say you dont but there was a thing of TV with that money saving guy that basically said its a scam. You pay more for smart meters so companies tryin to force them on customers. I dont have one in my home, i refused to have one as i dont want to pay more for my bills. They said id save money as i could monitor which appliances use what power but have to pay more per KWH for that privelidge and more rent on the smart meter. I said i had cancer and didnt want the radiowaves in my bodfy from the wifi signal and if they installed one that i would remove it, lol.

Smart meters are a realproblem in the UK but you dont have to have one by law. The companies say you dont but there was a thing of TV with that money saving guy that basically said its a scam. You pay more for smart meters so companies tryin to force them on customers. I dont have one in my home, i refused to have one as i dont want to pay more for my bills. They said id save money as i could monitor which appliances use what power but have to pay more per KWH for that privelidge and more rent on the smart meter. I said i had cancer and didnt want the radiowaves in my bodfy from the wifi signal and if they installed one that i would remove it, lol.
Cnacer great one jajajha

190000 pulses a day from those deadly meters too. higher risk than mobiles too. We have been in vattles for months trying to get our ( non connected but still flashes and pulses constantly ) impossible task. They will avoid at all costs takinf them out. biggest health scam ever. bilderberg group agenda for more cancer patients and overpriced inneffective treatments for profit.

Ok everyone, sorry for the slow start. Ive had probs gettin tio the new grow space and struggling for time so everything is a bit wishy washy.

Ive lost a few seedlings as they were really quite weak from being under the normal 40w house bulb. 2 were really weak and died. I have another 4 or 5 that are dubious. Its not the end of the world, I only need 16-20 plants for this space. Normally I would not set a room up in this manner but its no problem, everything will come good and work out fine.

I have potted up the remainder of the root riot cubes into 1litre pots, actually they might be 1/2 litre anyway you will see in the pics in a mo. I also started their feeds. They should have been given nutes straight away, well the ones that were already potted up at least to condition the coco. So when i went to make the starter mix i realised i had forgotten the micro :eek: so i just improvised.

I fed the following:

10litres water
AN Calmag 0.8ec (starting water 0.3ec)
5ml Buddhas Tree Solar Green Power (silica)
Supervit 3 drops
AN sensizym 20ml
Great white mycorrhizae sprinkled into pots and added to the mix as the first group potted have none in the media.
AN carboload 20ml
PH5.7

So on friday i will put a partition wall up and have decided to go with 6 x 600w hps as i dont think i will get 8 in without causing heat issues. If i can get another 2 in, I will though. I will be making a 10inch exctraction point to the external wall and also a 4inch passive intake.

Right now looks like ive never grown before haha, however this grow will show how things can start a little sketchy then can still make a great grow in the end.

1.jpeg
2.jpeg
4.jpeg
5.jpeg
6.jpeg
7.jpeg
8.jpeg
10.jpeg
11.jpeg
12.jpeg
Hey Cult., If I didn't know your qualifications, I'd have already changed channels. Lol !! Anyone ask me a tough question on coco, I still refer them to your old threads & feed schedules. Welcome back !!

Heres a few pics of a small grow i started at the end of sept. The plants are 7.5 weeks into flower. These plants have been really neglected. When i flipped them to flower i went to Mexico on holiday and they were looked after by someone else, when i returned they were on the brink of death, had only been fed a few times in 14 days! They have also contended with really cold temps, i lost interest as soon as i returned from vacation as they were ruined so it was a case of do i cull them or let them go. I decided to let them run as i had nothing to replace them immediately. Given how bad they were, they have pulled around as best they could. Temps have been as low as 36f lights off with a lights on temp of 80f, massive drop which obviously isnt good. Also battling really low RH now, its around 20RH.

This was in a garage inside of a 1.2x2.4x2m grow tent running 3x600w hps. I never really grow in spaces like this as it is always problematic if the space is not insulated correctly and temp swings avoided, the same reason i rarely grow in attics. So this shows even people whove grown 10000's of plants have probs from time to time.....

Theres still a couple weeks left on these plants so we see what comes of them.

1.jpeg
2.jpeg
3.jpeg
4.jpeg
5.jpeg
6.jpeg
7.jpeg
8.jpeg
9.jpeg
11.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom