MarsHydro Perpetual Grow: Multi-Strain, Coco Grow

arellanobrian

Hello everyone and welcome to my new grow journal, I took a small break from making a journals as i was getting used to my new location but im back on track. I decided to just make one continuous journal as i hate having to manage multiple if i do different experiments that dont go with the title of the grow so there should be plenty of strains, nutrients, techniques and who knows what else so i hope you guys enjoy the ride as much as i do.

Now i do have a pretty set style of growing right now but i would never say that i know everything and love to hear others opinion on how to do something differently. Having just said that i also dont want anyone to think if i dont incorporate there advice into my grow im blowing off there advice, I have a very busy schedule and cannot always make drastic changes to my garden. I hope that doesnt discourage anyone from joining in and putting in there 2 cents or just saying whats up.

And without further ado here is the first grow of this new journal featuring MarsHydro LEDs. MarsHydro does not sponsor my grow but i have received some panels to test for them as well as won a panel in there MarsHydro Cup, anyone interested in more info on them can visit there thread here but wanted to give them a shoutout for all the love they have shown to the growing community :Namaste:.

New millenium Nutrients Grow - Coco/Perlite Mix

Strians: Tangie DNA Genetics
Dark Dragon Kindom Organic Seeds
Green Love Potion SamSara Seeds

Grow Medium: Golden Ratio by Batch 64 (coco/perlite mix)

Pot Size: Bloom-#5 nursery pots| Veg-#1 nursery pots

Lights: MarsHydro Pro series Epistar 320 LED for flower| Veg room Reflector 144x5-veg switch

PH: 5.5-5.7

Pests: None

I was given this nutrient sample by a podcast to test out a local company line, they have a unique 2 part base sees one bottle steady through the grow (there Equinox bottle) and the other bottle changed according the the plant stage. For example in early veg i would use there Equinox and Spring Green, then in late veg it would be Equinox and Summer Shift, and finally for flower Equinox and Autumn Harvest. They have a few additives that i will go over as well in more detail but for the sake of keeping the reading a bit light and not dry lets get to the genetics we will be growing.

Veg feed schedule (what i used not whats on website)
Week 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Equinox 2.5ml 2.5ml 2.5ml 2.5ml 3ml 3ml 3ml 3ml
Spring 5ml 5ml
Summer 7.5ml 7.5ml 7.5ml 10ml 10ml 10ml
Ruby Ful#$% 2.5ml 2.5ml 2.5ml 2.5ml 5ml 5ml 5ml 5ml
Lightning Start 2.5ml 1ml 1ml 2.5ml 1ml 1ml 2.5ml 1ml

Bloom Feed Cycle (what I used)

Product Day 1-2 Day 3-7 Week 2 Week 3 Week 4 Week 5 Week 6 Week 7 Week 8
Equinox 3ml 3ml 3ml 5ml 5ml 5ml 5ml
Summer 5ml
Autumn 5ml 10ml 12.5ml 12.5ml 15ml 17.5ml 17.5ml
Decision 15ml
Ruby Ful#$% 5ml 5ml 5ml 5ml 5ml 5ml 5ml 5ml 5ml
PK Apatite 1.2ml 2ml 2.5ml 2.5ml 3ml 5ml 5ml
Winter Frost 10ml

Other addatives used
SensiZyme used throughout grow/bloom at 2.5ml per gallon
CaMa+ was used throughout bloom only at 1.2ml per gallon
Weekly flush with plain water then inoculated with Recharge (microbe) at 5ml per gallon after

IMG_370411.JPG

at the moment i just have 2 of my tange plants in the flower tent (10'x5'x7') but will be adding in my Dard Dragon clones in 3 weeks then the Green Love potion 3 weeks after that to keep a good perpetual grow going.

The tangie plants in flower now were vegged our for weeks using the new millemium feed chart i posted before if there are any questions pls look at my second post on this thread. They have a very distinct tangerine/musky aroma that i compare to a tangerine perfume, it sits heavy in your chest and if your not prepared for it the smoke will def make you cough, heavy frost production and big yields made me keep this cut around. She does take anywhere from 9-10 weeks to finish off but shes well worth the wait.

As im writing the plants are in day 5 of flower and am very happy to see the ladys looking very healthy and blowing up already. New mill has a product called Decision that is to be used in the first couple of days in flower to ignite flowering hormones and have plants producing buds faster, this is my first time using this product and am very excited to see if i notice any faster, bigger or better buds from these strains.

Day 0 flower (before using Decision)

IMG_370113.JPG
IMG_370215.JPG
IMG_370313.JPG

Day 3 (after applying Decision twice)

IMG_370512.JPG
IMG_370614.JPG
IMG_370713.JPG
IMG_370911.JPG
IMG_371217.JPG

Yes sir, down for another :Namaste: Good luck Arellan! I'll try and keep up as best I can. Beautiful setup BTW :thumb:

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Thank you very much sir for the compliments and welcome to the grow .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Sorry about not following through with this one guys . no excuses I just had some life issues that came up. I'll be posting my latest grow soon but most likely on a new thread, thank you for anyone following

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom