Cultivator's Mixed Grows & Growing Tips For All

I am looking for some new genetics for 2019. Just came across this. Has anyone got experience with it?

Screen Shot 2018-12-27 at 19.48.06.png
Screen Shot 2018-12-27 at 19.48.23.png
Screen Shot 2018-12-27 at 19.48.38.png

Hey cult, iv just broke my seedling light.. Before I go out and get another one is there any you would recommend? Was thinking just to get another 't5' or 'lumii envirogro' propagation light.. Thanks in advanced

Happy new year everyone. Ive had no internet for 2 days so sorry for late replies.

Hey cult, iv just broke my seedling light.. Before I go out and get another one is there any you would recommend? Was thinking just to get another 't5' or 'lumii envirogro' propagation light.. Thanks in advanced

T5 is fine, i prefer 250w cfls but its neither here nor there. To be honest i just start directly under 600w hps in most spaces.

@Cultivator anything on your feed schedule that you would not run in a res with flood and drain?

No the list can be used as described with no drama.

So this journal has been slow to get off the ground. Ive been and done some work in the grow spot today and will have an update for you all next week. I will document the build all at once instead of bits and pieces. It took me 4 hours today to drill 2 6inch holes with a core drill for extraction points, laborious job to say the least. The seedlings look ok, not amazing but im not worried about that as when i pot them up into their fabric pots they will pull around in no time.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hey cultivator. I've been using your how to feed coco thread and after some digging i see that you mention you never water to waste. Just wondering how you feed so heavy yet don't end up with salt buildup. If i follow your water daily but not to waste schedule i always get issues after a week or two so i check runoff and sure enough. Ec is much higher than whats going in

Back
Top Bottom