250 Watts CFLs - Miracle Grow Moisture Control Soil - OG Kush & Unknown Seeds

re: 250 Watts CFLs - Miracle Grow Moisture Control Soil - OG Kush & Unknown Seeds

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

re: 250 Watts CFLs - Miracle Grow Moisture Control Soil - OG Kush & Unknown Seeds

Finally my first seed germinated......waiting for the second one to come around. Hopefully they are both females or atleast one of them is.c
DSC_006231.JPG

https://www.420magazine.com/community/gallery/1025123

Sup YALL!! so the dark green one is a month old....the smaller one is 2 weeks....i had 150 watts Cfls total after today i added 4 more red spectrum lights to get ready for flowing cuz i heard veg for a month then flower. now i have a total of 250 watts i belive total now. Any suggestions....havent added any nutes yet either.

DSC_008346.JPG
DSC_008244.JPG
DSC_008137.JPG
DSC_008039.JPG
DSC_007936.JPG

Looking good! :thumb:

Soo I transplanted my plants into bugger pots and added more light....for some reason the bugger plant stopped growing but still looks healthy...could it be shock from transplaant although I heard there are symptoms. Any ideas???

Hey Dreadly,
How are your plants doing? If that is MG Moisture Control Potting Soil then it has lots of fertilizer in it, in the form of control release granules. I would not add any for the life of the grow. It's not the best stuff for that reason, but I bet you'll be fine, just let the plants use it up. Just watch for signs of over-fertilization. If you see them, be ready to transplant into a "cooler" soil. I like Black Gold Natural Organic Potting Soil. It's cheap, good quality, and available everywhere.

The growth stoppage may very well be due to transplant shock. It will start up again, don't worry.
Best wishes.

Wassup Spark, Appreciate the feed back.....u were right it must have been shock my bigger plant is looking good and my smaller one looks like i maybe watered it too much.... I think i got carried away on the pruning for the bgger one otherwise all goes well.
DSC_009442.JPG
DSC_009341.JPG
DSC_009142.JPG
DSC_009037.JPG
DSC_008839.JPG
DSC_008641.JPG
DSC_008538.JPG

Hell yeah!! This is my second grow that plants turned out to be female...i think im just go get them feminized seeds from the clinic. How did ur cfl buds turn out...hella people say they are airy and not as dense compared to hps and led but i looked at ur journal and them joints were looking hella nice!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

We are sorry for your loss.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom