26 days into 12/12 and would apreciate some advice pls guys,pics included.

creamm

ok im 26 days now into 12/12 and plants are looking fairly healthy appart from some lower leaves are turning yellow on the edges and dying.Im useing the wet/dry watering method and the only feed im giving is bat guano with an NPK of 3:kisstwo:2,any advice is very welcome,thanks in advance.
Creamm.:peace:
00123.JPG

they both look fairly healthy uptop or atleast to me they do .
00224.JPG

but this is whats happening down below.
00324.JPG

the bat guano im feedin with i use less then a 3rd of the rcomended dose and i use every 3rd watering.

DaMagoMan thank you again for your words my friend, im sorry if i appear a bit nervous but its been at least 20 years and then some since my last grow so i thought best to post and ask, hopefully ill be able to show you the fruits of my labour soon :bong:
Best regards....Creamm.

using dirt ?

guano is hot easy to overdo good your'e not over doing

might be missing trace min or cal mag

you could water with 1 table spoon epsom salts in a gallon of warm water
with a little lime added this would give you calcium and magnesium if your color perks up in about 3 days you were
out of balance and getting lockout

nutes were there but salts xs lack of another mineral or such
made them unusable

like having all the parts of a snickers bar seperate on a plate
in front of you but you couldn't pick up one ingredient with out a
special fork made of calcium and magnesium

a cheap trick for poor folks to get free high trace mineral nutes
about 20 N low P low K lots of other mins and auxins is to pee in a jar a couple times in the 24 hour after you have taken a good
multivitamin and dilute it 10-20 times

look up urine as fertilizer on google

am on dial up and keep loosing my foxfire bookmarks otherwise i'd find chapter and verse on plant troubleshooting at a university
agriculture site to give you more accurate data

your dirt ph could be high too

lower your dirt ph by adding vinegar or lemon juice or citric acid to your water ?1/4 cup /gallon

none of these three suggested remedy waterings will kill your babies and should restore some vitality in a day or two

compost tea is another good tonic watering

there's a real good tutorial on troubleshooting nute problems
on one of the boards but i can't remember where but it had lots of MJ picts. to make things easy

i've been doing the urine as a veg fert with compost tea for a while and don't foliar feed

another home remedy in flower stage is a tablespoon of blackstrap molasses in a gallon of hot water with a little lemon juice [citric acid is a commonly used additive in ag chemicals to
facilitate uptake of applied stuff] this carb loads your media

several pricey flowering additives are really just water molasses and kelp extract

They look great creamm

Bat Guano should have more phosphorus than that in it! I do no the Mexican Guano can be much different in this respect. but I put it in a gallon of water and let it soak for a couple days before feeding that since the water breaks the solids down to the micro level allowing more to reach the roots, and the epsom salts is good to always add a teaspoon per gallon to keep any K defficiency to a minimum which is the most common nutriunt def. with beginner growers. Maxicrop Seaweed extract is an absolute for MJ.

Oh Cream your garden looks ok, not in any real danger just a little on the light green side, but most all these post remidies will help, just remember to always try one at a time and DO NOT go over board and create a real problem that cannot be reversed! better to add small increments and see how they react. but get some more Nitrogen and Epson salts first to get the green a little darker. then try other micro nuits. Your doing ok don't ruin a good thing from parinoia. Small increments, and READ!

thanks for all for your words, its much appreciated :peace:.Fingers crossed all should go well now thanks to your advice and this site.In the meantime i got a few shots 4 days after those last ones....buds only im afraid :smokin:..anyways i hope ya like em :bong:
Creamm.

01710.JPG

00914.JPG

0196.JPG

Looking very good Cream, what temp. do you have in the grow area and what is your humidity reading? When Cannabis flowers it tends to like colder weather and less humidity if possible and a lot of professional growers will move there HPS lights much further away from the plant signifing the fall is comming and it goes into faster reproduction by producing massive flowering buds.

My re-green crop is about 1 week ahead of yours so I know where your at from the looks of your grow, you are doing very good so do not worry and start over fertilizing, let the plants do there thing and keep picking up the falling off lower yellow leaves and remove from the pots also to keep a clean grow room. your doing very good in 4 weeks you will be amazed at how you will have to support some of the buds with small string to keep them up towards the lights.

temp is 78 max with lights on when off it drops to like 65 as for humidity i dont have a meter and prefere to use my eyes ie i put a plate with water on in there while vegin and remove when flowerin if needed.I need keep it simple mate im getin to old for this:grinjoint:

well i got 3 weeks till harvest roughly now so hopefully ill be starting me 1st grow journal here shortly . Ow and ive taken a sample ill try from the power plant,juat a shame im reduced to a fast drying method to try it,but still i cant wait im like a kid in a sweet shop as i havent done this in over 20 years and a lot has changed since then . :rollit:
Creamm...

Back
Top Bottom