2600 Watt - Multi-Strain - First Grow!

Hey guys a few different things to update you guys on first one of my lights(600 watt HPS/MH although the MH was broken when it arrived so using HPS) came today got it hung up!:bravo: I also expanded my grow room by two IDK if you guys can tell from the pictures. My last 1000watt light should be here today or tomorrow at the lastest. But some pictures are below!
IMAG008827.jpg
IMAG008925.jpg
IMAG009225.jpg

Also a note on the plants, after reading and watching a ton of info in topping I decided to do it to two of my plants One Northern Lights and One Bag seed, how do you guys think they look? Do you guys think they look like they were correctly done? Anyways that's all the news for today.
IMAG009528.jpg
IMAG009422.jpg
IMAG009330.jpg

Veg Day 26
Mini updated I watered the girls today all are looking great and continue to grow. I was seeing the early signs of heat stress so I raised my lights and got a bigger a/c unit. Room has been at 72-75 ever sense. I will be switching them to flowering soon! Probably within the next week or so.

Flowering Day 4:

Sorry haven't posted in a while quite a bit has happened since my last post. First I switched the girls to flowering about 4 days ago. I got rid of roughly 7 male plants (4 northern lights 3 bagseeds) so now it brings my new total of plants down to 20. All remaining plants have been sexed and topped at least once. (outside of two more bagseed plants). I haven't really noticed any stretching in my plants thus far but it's early so we shall wait and see. I will finally be painting the walls this weekend and may look to expand my room if it gets to crowed. Anyways here are a few pics of the girls.
IMAG011619.jpg
IMAG012023.jpg
IMAG011826.jpg
IMAG011723.jpg

Yes I do have drainage holes on my buckets they are sitting on carpet titles don't really car about them getting wet!

I think that is why RTK was suggesting you get that electrical plug off the floor. The moist carpet could short your room out, or worse, kill somebody. Highly unlikely, but worth pointing out. Love the grow.

Day 18 Flowering:

Hey guys haven't updated pictures in a while or updated at all for that matter. Girls are coming along great all are budding! My tallest plant is over 4.5ft tall not including the bucket, my snallest plant is 2ft! I'mpretty sure there done with the "stretch". Also about 1 1/2 weeks ago I took around 30 clones (no humidity dome) and thus far 11 have been potted and most other have roots inside just have broken out of the rapid rooter yet. Other then that I don't think there's anything new!
IMAG015327.jpg
IMAG015224.jpg
IMAG015122.jpg
IMAG015022.jpg
IMAG014918.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom