2nd 1st Grow

BongRippington

420 Member
Hello, long time since my last grow, 1st grow was in a closet using 2 litter bottles with eb and flow, under 3 shop lights. Grew 8 plants 2 were found to be male, 3 died, and the last 3 produced 1/2 once total lol, had like 5 inch internode distance, weed was good was bubblelicious. This 1st grow was 20 years ago, now technology has made great strides since then.

This my 1st, 2nd grow I had money backing me so made it much easier to get started up, spent about 2 grand bought as much to go from seed to dry, also made self curing jars.
Growing 1 plant Gorilla Glue herbie seeds
I am running a HPA 5 seconds on 5 minutes off through entire grow
Using Advance Nutrient perfect PH (All nuts except I think big bud
RO water 294ppm in 6ppm out
Using LED lighting
4x4 grow area
Utilizing LST
Topped once
cropped once at start of 2nd week of flower
A few of the items used
AC infinity 8' by 4' half for grow, other half for storage and Nutrient reservoirs,
AC infinity 4 ft light 400 watt led
AC Infinity 6 inch inline fan with controller 69
AC infinity 6 inch oscillating fan
AC infinity 24" 6 layer dry tent
Couple amazon basic metal shelving with wheels
Cloner
Propagation dome with heat mat
Aquatec 8800 pump, with large Transformer
80 psi pressure switch
2 times circulation pumps ( 1 for each res)
Aquarium heater times 2 ( 1 for each res)
2 27 gallon totes from hardware store (yellow top) for root chamber
2 12 gallon totes for reservoir
2 100 micron bags for tube in reservoir (last filter before pump)
NiWA controller (very expensive but works well)
I bought so much on Amazon at 1 time I filled my amazon cart which I had no idea you could do, I would add an item and one would move to save for later.
I am a little late starting this post as I just switched to bloom cycle a week ago.
Have only had 1 near miss, I had noticed all my leaves drooping and when I grabbed the waste bucket it had no liquid in it, so I ended up finding I had a bad plumbing connection, needless to say after finding and fixing plant sprung back with in a few hours after she started getting fed again. Other then that no problems, drained waste back to reservoir and changed weekly (hence 2 reservoirs), I have seen some that say drain waste to waste but I am using (4) .5 gph nozzles using about 1 and a half gallons per 24 hours, reservoir is 8 gallons, would not last the week, I will be implementing a return line so I don't have to dump water so much, I created a excel sheet for keeping track and made my own Nutrient Calculator since HPA runs 1/4 strength of advanced nutrients Calculator, very proud of it. I use long blunt needle syringe, each nutrient has own syringe, but use to mix nutrients it the water, kept about 68 degrees and the circulation pumps keep everything moving and mixes my nutrients, last batch was 394ppm, started in tent with temp set for no higher then 78 degrees and 60% humidity, each week I knock 5% or so on the humidity to end flower at harvest at 40% humidity, I have a heater hooked to NIWA along with dehumidifier, very cold and humid in my grow area, temp rarely gets to where fan turns on, guessing an average of 75 day 65 at night. The NIWA controller has a light intensity sensor so that has been nice as I move the light up I can turn the intensity up until it says 100% again. Well enough talk and on to the pictures.

20220901_032641.jpg

20220901_033026.jpg

20220903_211233.jpg

20220903_211240.jpg

20220903_211604.jpg

20221024_025340.jpg

20221024_025406.jpg

_storage_emulated_0_Android_data_com.xm.adorcam_files_AdorcamPicDir2022-10-29_21-30-02.png

_storage_emulated_0_Android_data_com.xm.adorcam_files_AdorcamPicDir2022-11-02_02-46-21.png

_storage_emulated_0_Android_data_com.xm.adorcam_files_AdorcamPicDir2022-11-08_15-57-11.png

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal in Grow Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you.

:Namaste

Back
Top Bottom