2nd Grow 2 Strain 150w HPS 62" x 36" x 20" Grow Tent - Insight appreciated!

JayJayNlp

Hi all this is my second grow I have a recently moved from my MMJ Loving Home in California to a super conservative asshole state.
So Here is my setup any/all insight/opinions are welcome
constructive criticism is a plus too:thumb:

so here is my idea

So at the moment I have a 12 day old Kings Kush (OGxGrape) I have these coming within the next 7 days

1x Free - 2 Free Feminized Seeds which are (Afghan Kush x Skunk & Northern Lights x Skunk)
1x Barney's Farm - Pineapple Chunk - Feminized
1x Reserva Privada - Kosher Kush - Feminized

so either Plant the Kosher Kush right when it arrives or any of the others after determining seed health, but I am kind of Torn Grow the kosher because I want it and maybe yeild alot less or grow the kings and another and veg the Kosher and put it in there when the others are done and make her a monster :;): Please help me decide!

so here is my full setup+soil

2x2 gallon smart pots

Soil
50/50 of FoxFarmOF and FoxFarmHF
with mixed in hoffmans perlite

Lights
6x45w 6500k cfls(veg only)
1x150w hps (flowering only)
2x42w 2700k cfl (flowering only)
2x26w 2700k cfl (flowering only)
total veg 270w
total flower 290w

digital PH tester/TDS meter

Nutes
the FoxFarm Trio
calmag plus
and Molasses

my 62"x36"x20" growtent 1 booster fan exhaust 1x6"deskfan intake 1x6"desk fan on plants/lights

11 day old photo (kings Kush):Namaste:
031112133617.jpg

031212163953.jpg

thanks for taking a look!
:thanks:

Re: 2nd Grow 2 Strain 150w HPS 62"x36"x20" Grow Tent (insight appreciated!)

everythings looking nice so far man. i like your tent looks like you can grow your plants pretty tall in there. i'm not sure if you plan on growing all of them under those lights or not but if you are i'd recomend a bigger light. i have 3 plants under 400 watts and i'm already out of room. but your off to a good start :goodjob:

everythings looking nice so far man. i like your tent looks like you can grow your plants pretty tall in there. i'm not sure if you plan on growing all of them under those lights or not but if you are i'd recomend a bigger light. i have 3 plants under 400 watts and i'm already out of room. but your off to a good start :goodjob:

Thanks man!:high-five:
I'm trying to figure out what I should do... with theses pesky temps if I ran a 400 it would be like 100 in my tent my 150 hps and 4 cfls run around 80-82

I was thinking flower one at a time?
and start vegging about the time I start flowering like 6 weeks and have perpetual?

you guys thing I could Run 2 in there? with lst and multiple tops?

Hey bud just wondering where did you buy your 6x45w 6500k cfls? I cant find any in any of the stores or even my hydroponic store.

lowes, ace hardware, or home depot outta have them there. if not i think i saw cfl's at walgreens

Looking real good! So did you end up going for the 400w??

I Think I will be doing it, next grow I am curious what I can get from 2 plants 2 gallon pots with the 150hps 2x42w and 2x26w 2700ks

Im gonna save the kosher kush seeds and the pineapple chunk and next grow do the Kosher by itsself in a 5 gallon with the 400 wanna see how big I can get her

what seeds did you buy JayJayNlp?

1x Free - 2 Free Feminized Seeds which are (Afghan Kush x Skunk & Northern Lights x Skunk) or Samsara offer
1x Barney's Farm - Pineapple Chunk - Feminized
1x Reserva Privada - Kosher Kush - Feminized

The kosher kush is soooo dank man, when I went back home to Cali to visit had to pick some up from my fav dispensary Ive had all the strains ive purchased and if you get the samsara offer autoz they have nice strains and good growth
my first grow was a Samsara HolyGrail 69 very nice smoke

Hmmm i would do photo periods but i don't have a flowering room setup, only veg right now since i'm doing auto's within my next 4 grows ill be doing them though.

one of the samsara's in the freebies was an auto one was not just plant that girl outside or wait?
but I'm not sure if I got the samsara or world of seeds freebies they sent me the world of seeds email literally at the same time they sent my shipping confirmation

Back
Top Bottom