2nd Grow! GDP! Indoor CFL!

Picture_1002.jpg

Picture_962.jpg

Picture_972.jpg

Picture_982.jpg

Picture_992.jpg

I can't wait to start adding nutes!

love seedlings! hey man how close are you keeping your CFLs? i would keep them like an inch from the little ones while they are small enough to start getting bushy cause in my experience with CFLs, you wanna keep them as bushy as possible cause without warning man they will stretch like crazy! my plant was mega bushy and now since flowering began she has stretched more than i would have liked but no where near as bad as if i didnt keep her bushy throughout veg, just my thought brotha :D

i only vegged mine for 3 weeks cause i was impatient due to a wasted grow right before it that turned out male lol but i LSTd mine

The babys looking good gt8:morenutes:

hey brotha i wouldnt worry too much about any problems with the plant right now burnt tips or discolored tips seem to always happen its not a big deal even in like 3 weeks as long as your leaves aint changin completely you should be all good.
love how your leaves are fat as fuck!

i didnt LST till mine started flowering but thats cause i only vegged for like 3 weeks. if your comfortable with the stalk strength like not breakiing when you tie it over, thats when you should LST.
i would wait till you have 4 nodes or 5. and then just be gentle training it over to tie. probably about 3 weeks into the grow

be gentle though brotha, and watch the wonders!

topping cuts off growth.
and even though it looks like it doubles growth, those two branches that come off the stalk would have been there anyway. those are just branches that would have been under that main cola plus, its like cutting off the main feed of genetics, so yeah the plant grows normally and looks fine but IMO you dont get as good of a yeild or smoke.

so thats why i like LST, it does the same thing BUT you dont lose ANY growth. and those branches that would have been skinny and popcornish, will try to act as main colas, so i just love LST! :D :peace:

Yeah its deff worth it, i would need a lot more lights though so all the buds would grow big!
Right now i just have two lamps as my lights, theres no where that sells double or triple light fixtures, Idk not a huge market for those things at my local home depots. I really only spent 4 dollars on this grow so its really on the very cheap side, all my material was already there for me except soil. So Lst is the way to go but its all about if i can find these extra tools so it pays off in the end with giant nugs. Topping just seems like a waste of tree for less potency.

at home depot you should be able to find those fixtures that go in the ceiling that you would put a glass like shade on it or whatever and thats a double fixture but dude im using lamp kits from walmart and if i wanted to have double fixtures i would just go to home depot and buy a few Y sockets, i have one Y socket right now actually.

so just look around lighting for apartments and shit man youll find something or actually you can look for a vanity fixture like you would see in a bathroom that has like 4-6 sockets. those would be perfect for a cfl set up. good luck bro!

AHHHHH! I lst'd my plant last night and 4 hours later i looked and on the 2nd stem there was a ball on the internode! Its waay too small to see and it doesn't look male or female, just a tiny green ball... could this be a sign of preflowers, especially male cause I heard they tend to show first.

did you switch to flowering? no way no it cant be brother post some pics its probably a branch popping though the node, those always scare me too.

Back
Top Bottom