Sativa Dominant Bag Seed - 2nd Generation

Keep in mind when you do your transplant that you really only want to do 2 transplants or so.... I suggest you go to 1-2 gallon pots and finish in atleast 3-5 gallon... 5 is kinda of the standard for a good sized plant. Don't jump to high right away but make it worth the transplant also. U will get the hang of the watering thing in do time.

So for the past 2 hours Ive been sifting through the soil of my 5 plants picking out all the time release nutes. I discovered nitrogen toxicity on the drooping one and now I believe the shitty soil is starting to get to them. I got as much out as possible without disturbing the roots that much. Im expecting slowed growth for this week, week 2. I hoping for healthy new growth and for no more burning on the leaves. If they do well this week then at about a month in, I will do complete soil flush of the remaining nute balls in the root balls. They seem to have had only minor nitro toxicity except for the one or two. Ive been handling the gnats as well as trying to prevent future pests. Unfortunately they haven't grown since the last pic but I will post a pic in the morning to see how they are doing.

That MG I bet brought the gnats in to. Glad I have been able to stay pest free. Have you been testing PH levels?

Yeah I had a bag of it sitting outside so i think thats where they came from. No I havent tested the Ph. Would you guess its pretty high right now?

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom