Bag Seed & Autoflower - Closet - CFL - Grow - 2nd Grow

re: Bag Seed & Autoflower - Closet - CFL - Grow - 2nd Grow

Got the tent set up for the most part, still gotta add the shelf and light proof it for the perpetual set up, which I'll probably get around to tonight. Got 3 more seeds in water that popped that I need to plant, which I think I'll attempt a 12/12 from seed solo cup harvest with since I'll have an empty flowering room. Anyway, here's the tent. The soil I am using in the cups currently is awful I've concluded, which I think is why they are lacking behind, all were filled up to the line and packed before dampening the soil for planting. Got the largest seedling into the 2 gallon aeration pot, which I will be finishing in. lightly watered and very lightly fed with FF Grow Big.
IMG_20160206_154214046_HDR.jpg
IMG_20160206_154228704.jpg
IMG_20160206_155306198.jpg

A little change of plans, which I think will be fun. I'm really keen on this 12/12 from seed idea, it sounds interesting kg to me. So I'm going to flower all of the 4 seedlings I had before, as well as 3 I just planted. Getting my flowering tent set up again, as I wasn't happy with the outcome of the one structure two rooms idea with the pabfa film. So I'm just gonna make two tents and stack them. In the meanwhile, I currently have 7 plants on a 12/12 light schedule, 3 from seed, 4 from around 2 weeks age. :)

Also, if there's a way I can change the title to make it a little more accurate to what the grow is like now, someone let me know please! :thumb:

Plants have been on 12/12 for I think 8 days now. A little behind where they should be I believe, but they're beginning to pick up the pace again. Was probably caused by the early transplant. Largest plant has been topped once already, and the leaves were trimmed earlier today :) Progress so far on the biggest 2:

160214_204306408.jpg
14_204134119_HDR.jpg

Update, first, some more info on the smaller plants. Unfortunately, 2 of them, my cat got ahold of whilst I had them out of the tent while putting the lights up, and they're in shock I'm pretty certain. (This was a few days ago) Growing very slow. No signs of wilting, yellowing etc, just slow growth! One of the seedling's leaves got torn up pretty badly, but seems to be healthy other than that, haha. More building on the flower tent soon, getting a slew of better equipment, upgrades etc, as well as putting the veg tent together. Focusing mostly on tent building, as I want something nice that fulfills all of my needs as far as features. Most importantly though, I want a permanent set-up that I can easily and efficiently work with. I apologize for the infrequent and inadequate posts. Basically getting my shit together, literally. Looking forward to getting all this gear ready for the perpetual closet setup. But as for the plants I have right now, they've all been on 12/12 for a while. I also have 2 new seedlings that sprouted this morning, which will be a 12/12 from seed, and 4 that were left growing for 18 days or so, then switched to 12/12, (I think I lost 2 seedlings at one point due to hard soil) But anyway, I have 6 plants currently. :) As soon as I have both tents set up, I will start a few autos, along with maybe a couple more regulars in solo cups, depending on how this solo cup grow goes, in the flower tent, as well as some regular seeds in the veg tent. Which will hopefully work out as far as space goes when I have to move plants around. Well, that's all for now, peace!

Aaaaaaalright, back on track. Got the flower tent set up today, gonna begin the veg tent soon. :) All seedlings are growing well, apart from the one I believe is stunted. Did some trimming on the 2 bigger plants today, just some leaves that had nute burn from a long time ago I didn't have the heart to cut. Learned my lesson with the Foxfarm soil + nutes lol. Also, began LST on the biggest plant yesterday, TREMENDOUS difference in growth already, first time trying any training like that. It was also topped about a week ago. Second largest plant will be topped probably tomorrow. This whole grow has been really stressful on the plants, with moving them around etc while building the tent/lights, which I didn't intend for it to be. Anyhow, here is the flower tent as of now, just need to pick up a zipper and add the door. The 4 solo cup seedlings, as well as the 2 larger plants I began to flower at about 12 days. :) Oh, and, I doubt you can tell with these pictures, but one of the solo cups has 2 seedlings growing in it somehow. I guess I'll see what happens!
20160218_013443.jpg
160218_242949686.jpg

More pictures of all the individual plants tomorrow, still got some work to do, I didn't wanna keep the lights on too long as not to stress the plants anymore. They're supposed to be on night cycle right now. That's all for now, I will begin posting more now w/ more photos like I was at the very start now that I have the flower tent built.

Sorry for that picture being sideways by the way, I can't seem to fix it. :(

I've never had a problem with it until now, even my dog goes for my plants now haha. Anyway, thanks for sticking around, I'll check your grow out. Good luck! :)

Thanks for the tip! I went with the 2 gallon fabric/smart pots for flowering. The ones I have the 2 bigger plants in currently. My flowering tent is 5 feet tall, is that sufficient for the 2 gallons? I'll probably go from solo cup - 1 gallon for early/mid veg - 2 gallon late veg/flower

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom