2nd Grow

Postofficeguy

I am fairly new to this
Bagseeds
Got soil from my friend, he said it was 'organic soil' (very soft n fluffy when dry, felt wierd)

This is day 2 after germination
1 has sprouted a little sideways...

DSC00622.JPG

DSC00621.JPG

More pics from day 1 after germination

How wet should i keep the soil?
When should I start giving supplements?
If I do end up buying additives I will just get them from my local home depot which i'm sure is frowned upon but oh well.

DSC006231.JPG

DSC006241.JPG

DSC006251.JPG

well then... to answer your questions that you already know the answers to, ;)

Keep the soil moist but not too wet. Most soil growers use a wet/dry cycle, allowing the roots to get the oxygen they require. During sprouting it is generally not a good idea to let them get too dry though.

Start feeding at around 2.5-3wks with a 1/4 solution. Gauge their reaction and gradually step it up from there.

Yes, a variety of nutrients can be purchased at Home Depot or Lowes. They are not highly recommended but as a last resort they will work. Try and look for something thats high in Nitrogen for veg, and also a flowering nutrient thats high in Phosphorus and Potassium.

Good luck my friend. :peace:

Day 26

DSC01113.JPG

might just kill off the one in the smaller pot because I got some northern light seeds. so i'm thinking i'll start that in the small pot.

Yeah man I'd keep the other baby if I were you, just looks like you may have over-watered a tad but besides that, you never know what's gonna happen! You could get crazy growth and a high yield, you never know! I think it's worth keeping.

Lost count of days, this is around 1 month and 2-3 weeks. I'm about 2 weeks into flowering on the bigger plant. The 2 other small ones are still less then a month old. They are the norther lights. Looks like the bigger plant is already budding. I notice some white hairs.

DSC013133.jpg

DSC01327_copy.jpg

DSC01328.JPG

DSC01329_copy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom