One Expensive Lonely Seed Left - Grow Journal - Newbie 2nd Try

Thank all of you for the replies. It definitely keeps me coming back here and asking for grow help. Okay, Today is Day `13. I actually have two full set of leaves. The one set which is smooth and adorable. The other or second set which has the spiky leafage we all know and love. :peace:
20131222_151628_1_.jpg

I am going to get the little lady (one can hope) about 5 or 6 inches from my 6500k cfls. Now I have 3 bulbs in my grow box. Should I start the light prior to a root system being mature enough to transplant into soil?

Thanks for help guys, seriously

P

Oh and should I use all three lights? Two ? One?

You could use any combination you like without any peril, but I prefer to start seedlings fairly slow - with one bulb (for each plant) that draws 32 actual watts @ 6500K color. It's what works for me, you can play around and find what works best for you. Glad you got your upsider downsided! Subd +reps. :peace::high-five:

Your little lady looks nice. It will prolly be a good 2 weeks before you need to transplant. You want to make sure not only are there roots but that there is a root ball. Transplanting before the root ball gets created can cause a lot of stress. There should be plenty of room and nutes for her first couple of weeks. I grow in solo cups for a good 3 weeks and they just barely full that with roots. Hope this helps!!! Keep up the good work ;)

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom