2nd LED Grow, Kali Mist

Re: Staffy's 2nd GLH Grow, Kali Mist

Nice work on the manicuring, I just started taking cuts and leaf trimming my girls... times flies when taking care of the girls!

:blunt:

Edit: Wondering how much stretch you got... answer is probably in the thread, just thinking out loud... my plants vegging like mofos now, super tight internodes, thinking about flipping them very soon!

That plant just looks awesome,and full of bud!:goodjob:

Nice work on the manicuring, I just started taking cuts and leaf trimming my girls... times flies when taking care of the girls!

:blunt:

Edit: Wondering how much stretch you got... answer is probably in the thread, just thinking out loud... my plants vegging like mofos now, super tight internodes, thinking about flipping them very soon!

KM is sure a beauty! What everyone hopes to get someday!! :tokin:

thanks guys. real excited for her. has been great growing this strain.

she probably stretched 2- 2 1/2 its size. stretched for a good 4 weeks id say. would have been nice to have 3 of these, but just a bit bigger. ;)

time does fly by real quick when takin care of the plants, i love it. very therapeutic.
the wife always likes to disturb me, so i have to kick her out to get down to business. lol

that plant is great! there isn't any rubbish ...just nice arms'o'nugz. Im really interested in KaliMist now.

thanks man. really is a good strain, i would recommend it to anyone, especially since ive grown it, but in past smoki kali its always been a big favorite.and grows a good yeild for sativas. ever since they have crossed it with an afgan in 90's. i believe. before that it was even more sativa. wonder what that would have taste like. :)

I dont think I've ever had the pleasure of tasting a pure sativa before. I don't know anyone that is willing to tie up their rooms for months and months and months lol. It would be sweet to know someone that does though.

thats i shame!! but it is super hard anyways to find a good pure sativa. over the years people have breed sativas with indicas only for the fact to get them to yeild bigger. just like the kali used to be very sativa but now its has indica init.
one that i know def of being sativa is dalut bud from vietnam. i believe u can get it around here or uk or amsterdam but it has been crosed with indica yet again. the pure dalut flowers for like 120 days or sum. very long like u say. but supposedly this strain has 3 windows of flower and it just keeps bulkin up. would love to get my hands on this strain. but be very dangerous to get it from there.
there are a few vietnam soldier from back in day who where lucky enough to get there hands on it and brang it back to the states.

IF ANY VIETNAM SOLDIERS OUT THERE HAVE THIS STRAIN DALUT. PLZ SHARE!!!!!!! LOL.

Hi Staffy, check out Golden Tiger from Ace Seeds or their Vietnam Black. Under their regular seeds banner on Attitude.

genetics and all seems cool but i cant get a picture can u. its showing the same as the green haze x thia, lol.

hey guys i took a small small nug of the km to try it and its takin on that stupid tomato smell again. been 3 days. pretty crispy on out side so put it in a mini jar and a little later got moist again, so jar is open. but still that tomato smell.

anyone know of this ? and what im might be doin wrong? ive never had this problem beore or come across this before from others. really baffled as to why?

genetics and all seems cool but i cant get a picture can u. its showing the same as the green haze x thia, lol.

Yeah, I don't know how accurate the pics are from some of these outfits, anyway. I don't usually go by them so much as the description.:peacetwo:

hey guys i took a small small nug of the km to try it and its takin on that stupid tomato smell again. been 3 days. pretty crispy on out side so put it in a mini jar and a little later got moist again, so jar is open. but still that tomato smell.

anyone know of this ? and what im might be doin wrong? ive never had this problem beore or come across this before from others. really baffled as to why?

IDK about tomato smell? but i know about the wet hay smell or grass. it sucks and it seems no one knows why this happens ive spent tons of hours trying to find out what causes it. ive had that many times in the past, but thank god i dont get it anymore. i know wet bud will get that smell but theirs also other things that will give it to you also. sometimes at 1st they will smell like that before their cured, but ive had them stay that way the whole time also even when bone dry.

does it smell like tomato when you break it up? I think it probably smells yummy when its broken up.

I say fill glass jars about 3/4 of the way and seal them up good.... then burp them once a day.

IDK about tomato smell? but i know about the wet hay smell or grass. it sucks and it seems no one knows why this happens ive spent tons of hours trying to find out what causes it. ive had that many times in the past, but thank god i dont get it anymore. i know wet bud will get that smell but theirs also other things that will give it to you also. sometimes at 1st they will smell like that before their cured, but ive had them stay that way the whole time also even when bone dry.

ya it is sort of like that wet hay smell. im thinkin i just need to make sure that when it is up drying the humidity needs to stay around 50% and i should be ok. just dont want this kali to go to shit cuz i cant dry or cure.

does it smell like tomato when you break it up? I think it probably smells yummy when its broken up.

I say fill glass jars about 3/4 of the way and seal them up good.... then burp them once a day.

no it smells great when i pull it apart or just press it with fingers, but when i open jar just smells freshgrass wet hay tomato, just not nice.
its in jar till tomo mornin. want to get the spring back action from her, and not denses when i press it.
:thumb:

Yeah, just keep 'em jarred up and burp 'em once or twice a day for about 5 mins. I also rotate my jars, to mix up the buds a bit too.

Freaking GREAT grow, brother! :goodjob: +rep

ya once its time ill do that. this 1-2 week wait is gonna take forever.

thanks Zombo. and welcome :)

thanks for reps :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom