2nd PC Grow - 96W CFL - Bag Seed - Soil - Biobizz Fertilizer

New house and a bigger pot... I added a 65w cfl 2700k as well. Now I have 161w.

What do you think?

fe7525d41762527c6b6e614b9fac7f77.jpg

It is totally stealth. I cant see any light outside

be332bb36a83d1b41c6e45e5f951d571.jpg

it'd try to get it a lil closer to the lights for the time being, until it gets taller. then [later in flower] you'll prolly need individual lights to be able to move them around to get the light underneath and on top. looking good for sure though! better than me :)
Yes youre right. Ill take the pot up side a little more.

And I need to cover the grow walls with black/white plastic..

Did the yellow tips go away? Or did you pluck em? She definitely looks happier in the second pic. I'm not sure what caused your yellow tip, hope someone can get you a diagnosis.

KiG :green_heart:cheers
Yes they just disappeared. I think it was my watering nuts. I was feeding them very little.

Today I bought another lamp and painted white inside the grow .

I don't see any definitive flowers, can you? If there's no bud formation yet after an extra 2 weeks after reaching maturity under 12/12 then my guess is you have a light leak that is preventing them from switching over... Is that possible? IMO if they are mature, with calyxes, and under 12/12 it shouldn't take much more than a week to form the first flowers, take a look at mine. They just hit maturity before I flipped them and now at day 13 they've got buds. So if you've got Nada then I'd sneak in there at night and see if there's light coming in from somewhere. Keep us posted and...

Hi!
You had done great work with the PC.:bravo:
Can you tell the size of your pc case, was it еnought for your plant? And what did you do with the smell?
I want to do PC grow too, but I'm not sure about sizes.

I don't see any definitive flowers, can you? If there's no bud formation yet after an extra 2 weeks after reaching maturity under 12/12 then my guess is you have a light leak that is preventing them from switching over... Is that possible? IMO if they are mature, with calyxes, and under 12/12 it shouldn't take much more than a week to form the first flowers, take a look at mine. They just hit maturity before I flipped them and now at day 13 they've got buds. So if you've got Nada then I'd sneak in there at night and see if there's light coming in from somewhere. Keep us posted and...

Hello my friend. My grow is made of bricks, actually,I made my grow inside of a barbecue. Like this photo for example:
065bb6e8fd303438b597dc1d325036ee.jpg

And it has a cover wood specially made to fit exactly. So its very dark inside even during the day. I say that the light does not enter during the day (when my lights are turned off due to the heat).

Today I changed the photoperiod to 13 hours lights off and 11 hours lights on.

I read other topocs suggestion to increase the dark period and lower the light period (13/11 instead 12/12) to force flowers. Ive also been thinking about running the dark period at night, and turn the lights on during the day... to prevent anything...

I do not want to give up. She is very healthy! But this is my second grow and I dont know what is going on...

Thank you for your help

Back
Top Bottom