PC Case Ninja Grow (Current)

I dig your concept. Im a hydro guy and I forsee one problem. With hydro you will be using a very small resovoir. small resovoirs create PH and lockout issues because by nature they need a sufficient amount of water to maintain stability. Next issue is you will need to be draining and refilling that once a week plus maintanence in between.
Soil eliminates these issues. Get some good quality soil like FoxFarm,Biobizz,Prosoilplus etc. your not gonna have a bug problem brother, no more than a hydro system would have

With hydro you will be using a very small resovoir. small resovoirs create PH and lockout issues

Yeah i thought this may come up :) Its why i designed with soil originally.

I was trying to 3d the concept and use that to also calculate the volume of soil/water and how much grow room it would leave.

I haven't done hydro before. How hard is looking after nutrient and ph and etc... I am a long time tropical and marine fish enthusiast. I assumed it would be much the same.

grr, hard to decide all this stuff, and to make it worse its in a small ass area.

box2b.jpg

Where the blue box is how big a low profile bathroom exhaust is. (not a centrifuge one, just an impeller driven)

I would like to get a centrifugal inline fan, but they are hard to find here. In purple is a centrifugal fan.
box2c.jpg

This is the smallest one I can find is S&P PV110. Even then I would need to run a transformer to convert it from 110v to 240v. Anyone else know of a smaller one ?

stick to the soil.....trust me...and Im not even a soil guy

How much soil would be good. Considering space. ?

How high from bottom to top would the pot have to be. \_/

How high from base of plant (ground level) to top of buds (with extreme LST) ?

How much soil would be good. Considering space. ?

How high from bottom to top would the pot have to be. \_/

How high from base of plant (ground level) to top of buds (with extreme LST) ?

Sorry if I have missed this but how high is your PC case?

From reading around, I've come up with a 4 in high pot MAX, in PC cases its almost better to get a more horizontal pot (tubberware?) even though marijuana likes roots to go deep, not spread out, it will still work. The horizontal pot, especially for your 1 plant setup, is probably the best idea.

This is my best design so far then (considering everyone's comments)

box43.jpg

How much do you think you could yield from that grow box? I'd like to design one myself but want to know how much meds to expect from such a confined space

I think my next one will be a filing case rather than a PC

Waiting on my little seed to sprout. its in a grodan cube under 24w light, hanging about 1 inch from the surface. Grow little one.

I got some DutchMaster One Grow today. Planning on mixing it 1/4 strength. How early can you give the seeds/sprouts this mixture ?

I'd say wait until the 4th node develops. 1-2 weeks. The soil should have enough nutes in it to sustain the plant for a while. What kind of soil are you getting? FFOF comes with enough nutes to keep a girl happy for a month.

I'd say wait until the 4th node develops. 1-2 weeks. The soil should have enough nutes in it to sustain the plant for a while. What kind of soil are you getting? FFOF comes with enough nutes to keep a girl happy for a month.

I can't find FF soil here in Aus. And I think most soils I see are pretty nasty. Im beginning to think more about using coco/peat/rockwool. People keep telling me that too.

Currently its a seed with tap root, sitting in a grodan cube with a light on it. No leaves yet. Haven't given it any nutes yet.

Back
Top Bottom