Kamy PC Grow Case - Mystery Seeds - CFL - Grow Soil Medium - Advice Welcome

UltraDan thank you for your reply , this deff help me out :) you ate right about the nut problems and i think i rather have one controled plant than keeping them both and end up loosing one of them , if one of them turns male than my problems will be solved eheh :)
it shouldnt be much longer untill i know the sex of them ^.^
Sent from my GT-I9305 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

hello again guys! hope all is going good ^^ here is an updated pic of my grow :) should be moving them into a new place on the weekend , looks like they are some fine happy looking plants guys :)
420-magazine-mobile2117992477.jpg

hello guys , i need some help , it has been two days since i watered my plants , 20 litter pots so they can hold alot of water, and today morning , one hour and a half after sunrise and the leaves seem very dropy like overwatering ... any ideas what the problem might be ?
420-magazine-mobile102364007.jpg

best regards
. . . . .

hello guys , i need some help , it has been two days since i watered my plants , 20 litter pots so they can hold alot of water, and today morning , one hour and a half after sunrise and the leaves seem very dropy like overwatering ... any ideas what the problem might be ?
420-magazine-mobile102364007.jpg

best regards
. . . . .

My best guess is that they are still waking up. Have you checked the soil to make sure the heat outside didn't dry them out? Those are big plants and they will drink a lot.

yeah i think so too :) three of them have pisils starting to grow so they are quite probably female , lets try to avoid the hermies eheh ... since now they are in unlimited dirt im think of watering only once a week , a good like 10 liters watering per plant , do you guys think they can thrive with only one watering per week ? give me your opinions ^^

best regards

guys bad news :( i watered my plants on friday and it was a hot weekend and i only managed to water yesterday, plats were looking very sick all droped leaves and alot of them were yellow and dead , i had to rip alot of them of :( plants seemed to bounce back a little once i watered .. i hope they survive :'(

any one following my grow anymore? :/

Hey Kamy! Still here from afar. How'd your girls turn out after that heat wave?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

hey cana ! i hope you are feeling well and that you recover fast .. i only see grasshoppers arround the plants but they have holes , i will try to get some pics in here latter today, i used a food grade insecticide it seems quite strong but they did well with it .. but seems like one type od bugs in here doesent care about it

Back
Top Bottom