Kamy PC Grow Case - Mystery Seeds - CFL - Grow Soil Medium - Advice Welcome

hi again guys ! september first is here ^^ one of my favorite months of the year is here , and let me show you guys why ^^

best regards :)

420-magazine-mobile118182973.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2143903181.jpg

lovely buds getting big :eek:
420-magazine-mobile95600784.jpg

420 Blaze it

Sent from my GT-I9305 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm not an outdoor expert, but I'd say a good 2-3 weeks. With that amount of beautiful white pistils it's got lots of budding left to do. You've got some girth to gain for sure, those buds will be huge.

Make sure to keep an eye out for any signs of mould or disease this late in flower it would be disastrous. I'll have to catch up and read through her/your journey to this point. She looks very healthy and happy to be in the sunshine. Keep up the good work, patience will pay off large with her. I'm subbed up now, so I'll be around to get finish.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Ps. Have you been counting the days since she started to flower?

snidrajsed tank you veeery much for your reply ! realy apreciate the input , the plants have been flowering for about a month now , but the buds realy started gaining speed 15 days ago , im gessing you are about right on your estimate of the harvest time , im just not sure if they will be able to survive, the bottom leaves are yelllowing out fast , i gess its nitrogen difeciency , im feeding nuts like a mad man , but the dirt is so low quality that is never enough and im close to running out of nuts, on another end rain is coming soon , and that is likely to ruin my crop , and also there is a high risk of rippers stealing my crop , and we dont want that to happen ehehe

best regards

Sent from my GT-I9305 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

If they've been in flower for about a month that means you got about month left depending on your strains genetics. Leaves will yellow and wilt from the bottom up, nitrogen is not important during flowering and can nearly be eliminated. Don't try to over feed with nitrogen since it may block out other nutrients. Keep on schedule with your bloom nutes and just pick off the dying leaves to avoid rot and later mold/disease. It's an exciting month but a worrisome one as well. Good luck brother,

KIG :green_heart:cheers

Thanks kamyKazi, I actually just lost a big harvest to bud rot. What a waste... That's what has me on my toes these days, you need to catch it early, Especially outdoors.
:passitleft: have some of this while you wait...

Ps: when I say big harvest, I mean a big plant. Go back a couple weeks and check out Jawsephine.

:yahoo: time to flush, it looks like a good couple weeks to go still though. They should harden up alot, how hard is the soil there? And how much does it take to flush?

Have you considered gradually reducing feed until the last wet dry cycle then flush completely. This is my strategy...and with white pistils still popping out, it still needs some P/K. But Nitrogen is no longer required. I reduce the feed by half every feeding leading up to the flush, usually the last 4 waterings. No harm done if it's already flushed... Been away a few days, they still look great, keep up the good work and...

well , the soil is prety much trash , when its dry its pure dust , when it rains turns to stone , prety wierd , i have to water the plants evry day or they will die frome thrist , i was only planing in starting flushing two weeks from now , but im out of nuts and out of money so its flush time even if i dont want it to be eheheh kinda shame realy , that bud is starting to look prety amazing ! dust dust dust ! eheh :)

The top cola is not quite ready kamyKazi, if this is the one in question... Couple more weeks those are still nice thick and white pistils emerging. She looks magnificent though, :thumb:

^^ also can i dry bud inside a cardbord box ? if so can i stack it or will increase my chance of mould ?^^

It's best to separate the buds so that they aren't touching. Hanging is best, you can just poke holes through the box and run string through/across the inside so you can hang em all up. It's good to have airflow in there but not too much directly on the buds, it will dry them too fast. But air exchange is important. Have a good day Kamy :)

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom