2nd season grower,1st time Auto trier

Hi everyone, look forward to picking your brains as what I've read so far in other Forums, this seems the most helpful and succinct. 54 year old ex pat from Manchester England now living in southern Spain.
Welcome to 420magazine my friend :welcome:
How is your garden doing?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I love autos . I grow inside and can get up too 8 oz a plant with my system every 3 months . It does depend on the strain though.

IMG_2143.jpeg

IMG_2144.jpeg

Read that I should have put All Mix @ bottom of air pot and Light on top.
Will try that end April unless any better suggestions ?
From what I understand light nutrients 50% at first is recommended.
Once they get going full strength nutrients are usually alternated with water in between.
I run coco drain to waste not soil anymore.
But let me get you a thread on watering.
I’ll be back

Start with this one

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Spain1

What kind of medium would you like to grow in? Soil, water or something else?
Do you have any images you would like to share of your first grow?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Will try posting pics,,,
Only had 4 cheap strip LEds because grow in Sun but they --->cheap RQS Royal Creamatic, 30% ruderalis thought start a bit too early due to high Ruderalis content, hardy, hopefully. 70% of seeds free ( buying pots / seaweed / easy bloom etc, must have 50 seeds only paid for 15 ( Fl Apollo,and 4 other 9euro a seed strains..white widow / AKz / Purple Queen /Cookies Gelato / Northern Light etc why experimenting with these b4 doing expensive seeds / different strains with different needs I guess ?? ) but after curing last years Photos for 3 months with boveda, No cost for set up, soils etc
They going outside so atm light fan and lights on 17/7.... 1 in the 11ltr pot staying in, other 6 autos will have to transplant ;/
Biobizz light recommends 10 days from soil to 1st feed 29th march 2024, then have all the airpots so will transplant other 6 into purpose hot cannabis soil in 2 days as getting their 2nd set of leaves.
Misting all 4 times a day and 10ml water for big pot around 3 inches from stalk and 5ml for other 6 at very edge of pot.
Try photos now as that above confusing me ;)

Back
Top Bottom