3 Incredible Bulk Fem & 1 Afghan x Black Domina Fem

Day 46 of flower. Maybe harvesting Tuesday which is day 50 if not the will wait to day 55.

420-magazine-mobile1225649515.jpg
420-magazine-mobile711346967.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1539014090.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1471595682.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2121811577.jpg
420-magazine-mobile579927507.jpg

Sent from my LGMS330 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Your afghan so much more amazing than mine lol idk how but i probably stubted ita growth somewhere down the line it has always looked healthy AF though....i probably wont get no more than a OZ off it if that....thats why you have seen much on my thread of her....all the ones ive been showing are my incredible bulks....hope the yield will be decent

As for my light distances ive kept them between 13" and 20" from the tops. And your plants look amazing as well comming along great ...lookin like a pro now haha

Your afghan so much more amazing than mine lol idk how but i probably stubted ita growth somewhere down the line it has always looked healthy AF though....i probably wont get no more than a OZ off it if that....thats why you have seen much on my thread of her....all the ones ive been showing are my incredible bulks....hope the yield will be decent

As for my light distances ive kept them between 13" and 20" from the tops. And your plants look amazing as well comming along great ...lookin like a pro now haha

I definitely have a runt of the group but it's one of my bulks. It definitely feels good to getting them this far but I've heard all the problems start in flowering so of course I am anxious again just like when they were little seedlings.

The Afghan did not like as much nutrients as the INB's. She's much more sensitive than the rest of them.

My lights are still 29 or 30 inches away from the tops of the higher plants. I was wondering if you think I should lower them in the beginning of flower?

And yes from one newbie to another fantastic job!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yes id say you can lower them to about 20" as long as all your babies are receiving light. More light penetration bigger yield and denser buds #)

I dont know if its the lighting from my phone camera or i really do see some cloudy and amber trichs....a second opinion would b great

420-magazine-mobile173502214.jpg
420-magazine-mobile89478242.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2098866265.jpg

And yes those are nanners lol ......you can zoom in but i guess uploading them here the quality isnt as good as they are on my phone

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now and closing thread at the OP's request.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom