3 plants and more. AK47, Jack & unknown. indoor

treemann

whatsup everyone. I'm doing a small grow for now. I have 3 plants going currently and 4 seeds germinating. the grow started outdoors but it's turn into an indoor grow.

Here's my oldest plant and the one that is struggling the most. She seems real pale and all of the leaves are droopy, even the new growth. new growth is still coming so I will leave her alone without water for 5 days or so and see if she can recover. I hope she can.

2q1w39y.jpg

161gd8l.jpg

Here's my second oldest plant. Do you guys think she's strong enough to start feeding her nutes? she seems to be doing well so far.

flh4lf.jpg

28vsk0z.jpg

Here's my youngest. I have high hopes for her. She's a nice green and looking very healthy. Stem needs to thicken up a bit. hopefully the fan will take care of that.

256v4a9.jpg

mu8y0j.jpg

I have 3 ak47 seeds germinating and one that I'm pretty sure is jack. me and a friend are getting our permanent indoor setup done pretty soon so I will take pics of that when it's done and I'll update once my seedlings are planted and sprout.

feel free to leave any support/criticism/advice or whatever else. I'll need all the help I can get as this is my first grow.
thanks guys!

F.T.P let them trees grow looking good man check mine if you like outdoor grows

first of all nice to meet you and good luck...

what i'm seeing is realy poor plants they are lack of water and they dont get enougt light you must get them good lights what are you useing right now ?
yeah I know, I'm not even sure what kind of lights they are. they are spiraled and I use two of them along with another light and a fan. I can take photos of the lights and show you.

this is just a hold over until I finish my setup at a friends house. so then is when my grow will really take off and yield better results. when they were outdoors they were thriving but I'm scared to put them outside now.

why do you say the plants are poor other than the taller one?

Back
Top Bottom