Vote for the New 420 Magazine Logo

• Miro #1

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • Miro #2

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Miro #3

Votes: 23 52.3%

• Total voters
WOW! Have to give kudos to all of you that submitted logos. Extremely creative, thoughtful and ingenious designs. I for one, am very impressed!

Submissions are looking amazing guys, thank you! Trying to find time to reply with detail, my work load has consumed me, will reply as soon as possible. Meanwhile please keep the submissions coming. :thanks:
:Namaste:

I am so impressed with the designs here, I can't say enough. Great work everybody! Thank you for taking the time to make these, they are Awesome! :adore:

thats what i came up with :)
I'll revise it in another state of mind later on today ;)

2qjya39.jpg

The thing I enjoy most about this contest is creative minds get the opportunity to play off of each others ideas which allows for much more creativity, innovation and endless possibilities.

Great work everyone, coming together for a common 420mag goal.

Remember to be successful in life you'll always need at least three things; passion, focus, and team.

Look forward to you finding the time to get back to us 420!

Amazing entries guys, thank you so very much. :adore:

Please keep them coming. :cheer:

Friendly reminder to use our 420 Magazine Logo Contest Gallery to upload your entries.
Message - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

:thanks: :Namaste:

Sonzor, JJ Bones, Miro and NastyDan have all submitted some incredible entries that I am seriously thinking about and will provide some tweaking feedback soon. :adore:

Please keep them coming guys. :cheer:

Sonzor, I really like these brother, thank you.

420 needs to be closer to Magazine, A should be a little closer to G, leaf can go where the question mark is.
idea_17.jpg

This one I would drop the border and the green background area behind Magazine.
idea_15.jpg

JJ, these are incredible brother, I'm blown away by your creations thank you.

Let's see what it looks like with the word Magazine, the same size as 420 and the color green from 420 used in Magazine and Since 1993, all same color.
420concept2a.png

I'm still marinating on this one.
420concept11.png

and this one
420concept31.png

The one on top, please expand the 420 to match the width of the Magazine, to bring balance. Also try another version without the box around the 420. Please also upload these as separate images to make it less confusing when I reply.
420_Magazine-_revision2-_209041.jpg

Miro, while I really love this as a t-shirt design, can you clean it up and make it solid and professional for a logo? If we were a skateboard company, it would be perfect, however we are a pioneer media publication in the Medical Cannabis industry who is fighting world governments to change laws, so we need to have a crisper, cleaner image. Does that make sense? The other artwork you created is amazing also for a t-shirt, maybe down the road. Please also upload each one separately to avoid confusion when I reply.
2qjya39.jpg

NastyDan, this is beautiful brother, thank you. I also love the black background version, however since we are going out of the dark and into the light, we want to keep things more standard for light colored backgrounds and can tweak color schemes to match different color backgrounds later, after we have the winning structure design. While this is almost perfect, I'd like to see what we can do to clean up the clock a bit and make it nicer looking. It's okay as is, I love the structure and placement and what it is and stands for, just think it looks a little outdated style. Might look better with more of a detailed clock, however that could take away from 420 Magazine, so we'll have to see it in action to tell. Can't believe we never thought of adding a clock set at 4:20, nicely done.
420mag41.jpg

There ya have it, so sorry for the delay guys. We are so truly grateful for all of your wonderful submissions and the time and energy that you put into this. Thank you. :adore:

Please keep them coming, we're getting close. :cheer:

Hey 420...I clearly think youve got some great ones here....sonzors first one with your recommended fixes and Jj's concept 2....by far these two are the best...I think Jj's concept 2 is the very best....just saying my man..as a consumer...:peace:

Miro, this is amazing brother! Please show me on a white background. Also, still interested in seeing the other design, same exact structure, just cleaner, more professional text. :thanks:
20111009154750.jpg

Thanks for the feedback 420. I agree about the clock - it didn't fit right. I think this is an improvement. The top of the 3 leaves forms the silhouette of the two clock hands pointing at 4:20. I also tweaked the tagline a bit and changed the color of 420 slightly & tracked a little here and there...

I'll work on one more treatment later on - gotta take a break for a bit.

420mag_2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom