Are you all ready for the new site?

Truth Seeker

Whats good everyone,

I don't know if you have all heard about the new website that we are working on at the moment, but it is coming. If you have noticed, the logo has changed when you use the smiley 420, instead of getting the little globe logo you now get our newest logo :420:

This is the link to see all the great entries for the Logo Contest that went on for about 6 whole months. 420 Logo Contest

The look of the new site is amazing. I have yet to have the privilage to click around yet, nor do I know if we will before members. The site has a release date of...... get ready...... :cheer:4/20/2012!:cheer:

I am totally excited to check it out, and I know you will all enjoy it as well.

:peacetwo:

Search function still works, lol.

@miro

Thank you TorturedSoul,

I was trying to do that same thing, when I went to do the search so I could post his link to this, the only thing that it showed was the logo contest for him.

Thanks again brotha :thumb:

I hope all goes well and that no gremlins pop up on our holiday. Speaking of which... Do you need any beta testers this time?

Whats good everyone,

I don't know if you have all heard about the new website that we are working on at the moment, but it is coming. If you have noticed, the logo has changed when you use the smiley 420, instead of getting the little globe logo you now get our newest logo :420:

This is the link to see all the great entries for the Logo Contest that went on for about 6 whole months. 420 Logo Contest

The look of the new site is amazing. I have yet to have the privilage to click around yet, nor do I know if we will before members. The site has a release date of...... get ready...... :cheer:4/20/2012!:cheer:

I am totally excited to check it out, and I know you will all enjoy it as well.

Question. . . . . will all our grows journals migrate over to the new site? or is it just a new face and system to our beloved site we already have going?

Question. . . . . will all our grows journals migrate over to the new site? or is it just a new face and system to our beloved site we already have going?

I look forward to it, just wondering what is going to be different? And will the difference be noticeable..Of course 4/20 is the perfect launch date.

All the journals will be moved over, it's pretty much a face change. I can't give out much details other than what I have already said. If I was to spill the beans, there wouldn't be anything to look forward to. Patience, it is coming.

Don't be scared, think positive. Our highest priority has been making sure the transition is easy for everyone. :Namaste:
im scared, will it be easy to get used to?!

I never new about any changes , an I'm kind of a dumbass so if I could navigate it an not notice anything ... good job I love the new changes, lol .luv this site

Back
Top Bottom