Happy 4/20 - Welcome To Our Brand New Website!

Can you please be more specific and tell us what links you are referring to?

Any chance you can provide some screenshots to show us what you are seeing?

What do you mean by journal titles and latest post being cut off?

this is what i mean

Image220.jpg

finally got logged in after many failed tries now i cant figure out how to reset my password any help would be very appriciated. i just noticed my next post will be my 420th thats pretty cool

this is what i mean

Image220.jpg

:hmmmm: this is odd, maybe it is just a firefox thing? I am using Google Chrome, I have not seen that issue? I will download Firefox sometime today and see if there is a browser difference.

:peace:

Thanks for your support guys, we are truly grateful. :adore:

Our progress got delayed until the last week to get moving forward and meet our launch deadline, so now we're running around like headless chickens on fire jumping through hoops, getting no sleep and working like zombies. It's pretty intense, however I assure you that when we are done, a majority of you are going to be so happy, once you get used to the change. Can't please everyone however, we're sure going to try. ;)
:Namaste:

Unable to duplicate your problem, can you please provide a screen shot so we can see what you are seeing?

Is it still happening and if so, what browser and operating system are you using?

coding error on the top left corner of search page..

Much of the font size increases have taken effect, is it getting better?

If you don't see any difference, try clearing your cache and restarting your browser.

Still a bunch of minor text to bump up as well, however we're getting there. :)

Camera icon is back in the editor window, you also have a button at bottom of the window called My Photos that does the same thing, however waiting for the programmer to change the default setting from embedded thumbnail, to embedded large photo. Hopefully by tonight. :Namaste:

Photo slider will be after that, so much to do guys.
:Namaste:

Unable to duplicate your problem, can you please provide a screen shot so we can see what you are seeing?

Is it still happening and if so, what browser and operating system are you using?

Yes no changes...

ERROR:
'); //-->

URL: Advanced Search - 420 Magazine

Vista 64 with Firefox

Vista is probably your issue, that was the worst offering from Microsoft ever, plagued with bugs and discontinued.

Need a screen shot to do anything, even then can't promise anything because none of us have Vista or want it.

Yes no changes...

ERROR:
'); //-->

URL: Advanced Search - 420 Magazine™

Vista 64 with Firefox

Vista is probably your issue, that was the worst offering from Microsoft ever, plagued with bugs and discontinued.

Need a screen shot to do anything, even then can't promise anything because none of us have Vista or want it.

That does not look like a OS error to me. The OS core has been the same since 2000 for the most part, and has very little to do with the web as a client. I ask are you writing browser specific code or are you writing for a standardized system that can run on any platform and uses standard internet protocols? W3C I don't mean the bastardizations of these protocols that MS has committed and claimed as its own. What you have here is a browser interpretation issue. I can open same page in MicroCrap iE and it displays fine. My guess is you develop on the MS platform or tools.

Are you aware you can do browser detection and deliver specific content to any of choice? This would include a mobile version if you cared to create an interface for such. No mobile app required just detect the device and point to a directory structure and start page more or less. Just thoughts to expand what you already have, or may not have considered.

I respect your opinion, however do not have time or desire to discuss the entire logistics of our website programming in public, for the third time, please provide a screenshot of what you are seeing if you want us to pursue fixing it. Thank you. :Namaste:

That does not look like a OS error to me. The OS core has been the same since 2000 for the most part, and has very little to do with the web as a client. I ask are you writing browser specific code or are you writing for a standardized system that can run on any platform and uses standard internet protocols? W3C I don't mean the bastardizations of these protocols that MS has committed and claimed as its own. What you have here is a browser interpretation issue. I can open same page in MicroCrap iE and it displays fine. My guess is you develop on the MS platform or tools.

Are you aware you can do browser detection and deliver specific content to any of choice? This would include a mobile version if you cared to create an interface for such. No mobile app required just detect the device and point to a directory structure and start page more or less. Just thoughts to expand what you already have, or may not have considered.

Back
Top Bottom