Mobile App: Photo Uploading Issue & Website Upgrades

That blue button at the upper left corner of the compose box that has A/A is your requested doorway. Hit that button. That's your preview option. It allows you to edit as you compose, viewing the post as it would be, for the most part. There are minor differences, but you'll get familiar with them. The Preview button in the lower right, below the compose box, will be the post as it'll be shown, but you won't be able to edit in that field. That little blue button is the magic one. :cheesygrinsmiley:

To be honest, I flub the edits all the time, so even with this help I still edit like mad after posting. :laughtwo:

*What would I do without you...don't answer that...lol. Thank you so much! :hug:

Slight delay with the dev team. We finished testing importing/migration of the forums, however the gallery is so large it may take all day and into the night to finish. Once that is done, we can begin testing to make sure the test migration occurred smoothly. Once confirmed tomorrow, then we shut down the site and move forward with the migration of the live site. So if things go well, we are looking at shutting down the site tomorrow and re-launching tomorrow night or Monday morning. Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, during this process.

:Namaste:

Re: Mobile App: Photo Uploading Issue & Website Upgrades

As soon as we're done with the first import test, which started at 4:20am PST

Wish there was a way to give a timeline, however I can say we should be done by tonight. :cheer:
Awesome news! I expected it to go down for over 24 hours .... You guys are the best! :thanks: :bh: :high-five: :party:

That blue button at the upper left corner of the compose box that has A/A is your requested doorway. Hit that button. That's your preview option. It allows you to edit as you compose, viewing the post as it would be, for the most part. There are minor differences, but you'll get familiar with them. The Preview button in the lower right, below the compose box, will be the post as it'll be shown, but you won't be able to edit in that field. That little blue button is the magic one. :cheesygrinsmiley:

To be honest, I flub the edits all the time, so even with this help I still edit like mad after posting. :laughtwo:

Your so bright Sweet Sue. I never knew that before. :thanks:

*What would I do without you...don't answer that...lol. Thank you so much! :hug:

Ooooh! It's a WYSIWYG button! I had no idea we had one. Awesome Sue, thanks (hopefully the new site will still have this feature!).

FWIW: WYSIWYG, for those who don't know = WhatYouSeeIsWhatYouGet

Your so bright Sweet Sue. I never knew that before. :thanks:

I do a fair bit of posting Troy. :laughtwo: I stumbled upon it one day. My pleasure. :circle-of-love:

Slight delay with the dev team. We finished testing importing/migration of the forums, however the gallery is so large it may take all day and into the night to finish. Once that is done, we can begin testing to make sure the test migration occurred smoothly. Once confirmed tomorrow, then we shut down the site and move forward with the migration of the live site. So if things go well, we are looking at shutting down the site tomorrow and re-launching tomorrow night or Monday morning. Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, during this process.

Thanks for all the hard work.

Any update on when we should expect the system to go down for the cut over?

Thanks for all the hard work.

Any update on when we should expect the system to go down for the cut over?

Well, it appears that our gallery is so large, that it's going to take a little longer than anticipated. The transfer is still going, and we're not sure when it will be done. Our best guess is by maybe tomorrow afternoon/evening. Wish I could say more, I'm just as anxious, excited and nervous as you all. One thing for certain, we're almost there and this IS happening, FINALLY.

:passitleft:

Well, it appears that our gallery is so large, that it's going to take a little longer than anticipated. The transfer is still going, and we're not sure when it will be done. Our best guess is by maybe tomorrow afternoon/evening. Wish I could say more, I'm just as anxious, excited and nervous as you all. One thing for certain, we're almost there and this IS happening, FINALLY.

Thanks for the updates. Who would have thought we'd have a ton of pictures. That's what we all love so much, oogling each other's plants. . Keep up the good work folks.

I’ve been delaying an update and picture upload till it’s all done - I should continue to wait shouldn’t I? :reading420magazine::popcorn:

We should have no data loss, assuming everything goes smoothly.

Once we shut down the site, we'll be doing the process all over again.

We are still on our test run right now.

We should have no data loss, assuming everything goes smoothly.

Once we shut down the site, we'll be doing the process all over again.

We are still on our test run right now.

Thanks --- coming from a enterprise software background I can only imagine the effort involved. Really appreciate you and your teams dedication.

:bravo:

New guy here, but in Firefox the front page links are hyperlinked to the /forums and not the /community. It gives an error.

Just trying to help.

Bonsaiweed....

New guy here, but in Firefox the front page links are hyperlinked to the /forums and not the /community. It gives an error.

Just trying to help.

Bonsaiweed....
Is it resolved now?

Blogs are gone? polls are missing? email notifications and alerts seem to be working now. I guess there will be some adjustment. How about titles in topic threads? are they limited in characters? Some seem to be cut off.. Like Duggans current thread.

Sorry I know your going to be bombarded with questions and complaints

Back
Top Bottom