Happy 4/20 - Welcome To Our Brand New Website!

This only seems to happen on the New Posts and Today's Post pages, however they are fully viewable from the Grow Journals forums themselves. We're working on a fix, however might take some time. It's hard coded that way and effects many other things, so we must perform delicate surgery if you will, to see what we can accomplish. We're not liking it either and it's HIGH on our list. :thanks:
:Namaste:

journal titles are like cut in half, you cant see the whole thing. Also Latest Post by: is cut off too

I think that all the hard work that you and Julie and others have put into the site has made it shine in the sun. It is by far the most professional site on the internet, I'm only sorry that due to the lack of more modern equipment and thourough computer knowledge has kept me from continuing to be a member of the team.

:thumb::thumb::goodjob::goodjob: Raysdad :peace::peace::peace:

I now get a new warning, nearly every page. I snapped this to show:

Snapshot_2012-05-22_23-33-14.jpg

I don't know what I'm missing but if it counts, too bad for me. I can no longer upgrade anything on this iMac. Not the comp's fault, but true anyway. What is that MIME stuff?

You need to update this brother, it's standard on most computers. :Namaste:
Adobe - Install Adobe Flash Player

I now get a new warning, nearly every page. I snapped this to show:

Snapshot_2012-05-22_23-33-14.jpg

I don't know what I'm missing but if it counts, too bad for me. I can no longer upgrade anything on this iMac. Not the comp's fault, but true anyway. What is that MIME stuff?

"I don't know what I'm missing but if it counts, too bad for me. I can no longer upgrade anything on this iMac. Not the comp's fault, but true anyway. What is that MIME stuff?"

Months ago, I changed my administrator passcode while profoundly stoned & stupid. This dated iMac is not worth wiping clean then re-installing the OS. I'll get a new mac mini when I can, and live without MIME content until then. Oh, well. Apple has sent countless offers to upgrade everything, but alas.

Unfortunately you won't be able to watch YouTube videos until then.

Personally, I'd rather reformat it for free, vs. spending $500 on a mini Mac.

Hope you get it figured out soon. :Namaste:

I just noticed something...it's certainly not a big deal, but I thought I'd mention it. The font size for my signature is different in my profile or when editing the signature than it is in an actual post.

Here's what it looks like when editing...
Signature_Preview.jpg

And here it is in an actual post...
Actual_Signature.jpg

I use Safari, and everything is up to date that I know of. Anyway, like I said, not a big deal. :)

As always, you all are doing a fantastic job here! :bravo: and :thanks:

Edit: It just dawned on me that I probably didn't need to post a screen shot of what it actually looks like since you can see that below...vape on brother! :rofl:

We still have a page full of minor tweaks like this, however the developer has been in the process of moving cross country and will hopefully resume his work next week. :thanks:

dunno if its what your looking for. But It is this guys journal. Just wrote with him, even he gets too the wrong profile himself, when trying too see his own profile. He Joined yesterday. But bs13 joined in 2005?? I would like too welcome him inn, but poor guy has no profile too post on??

I recall many changes and problems, but now this website works for me naturally. Just three and one half years ago, I didn't know how to post a link nor even how to 'cut & paste', but learned here... two overhauls back.
What I learned then is still true - I think :hmmmm:
My old iMac died of heat stroke, but my new Mini is fast and slick like 420magazine.com :thanks:

Losing all my photos and music files sucks but this summer's swelter is done, and today was a beauty :love:

Back
Top Bottom