Happy 4/20 - Welcome To Our Brand New Website!

What's that?

High BWC BayArea,

Stealth mode was in the settings on the last website, it allows the user to hide the leaves on the sides and show blank white in the background. It is for people that access the site and don't want people around them to know what type of the site you are on.

:peacetwo:

High BWC BayArea,

Stealth mode was in the settings on the last website, it allows the user to hide the leaves on the sides and show blank white in the background. It is for people that access the site and don't want people around them to know what type of the site you are on.

:peacetwo:
That's dope! Never even knew about that feature. People are probably on here at work in stealth mode, lol.

OMM,

you may have figured this out by now...the likes that people give you are now in the user CP tab. You have to click on the user cp a drop down list appears, with "notifications" click this tab, this is where the new likes show up now. If you still don't see it..PM me

@ our wonderful staff, one thing I have noticed is that I can't see if the member is online just by looking at the post I'm reading. In the old version any post you were reading if you looked at the bottom left near the +rep/report post buttons there was a little bubble that was green if that member was currently online...is that still here somewhere and I just don't see it?

edit: duh... I just found this, nevermind.

Things are really shaping up in here...love the facelift, even if I am still getting used to it. Thanks for all your hard work. +++reps to all of you!

Hopefully that changes once you are more used to the new format. Imagine what it would be like if we went with completely different software altogether. There's always a brighter side to everything, just depends on how you look at it. Wayne Dyer says, "When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change." This simple saying has changed my life forever, hopefully it helps some of you as well. :Namaste:
Thanks, sqwheels. I found them finally...now it's not worth the trouble to look at them.:smokin:

Hopefully that changes once you are more used to the new format. Imagine what it would be like if we went with completely different software altogether. There's always a brighter side to everything, just depends on how you look at it. Wayne Dyer says, "When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change." This simple saying has changed my life forever, hopefully it helps some of you as well. :Namaste:

He also said "When I die I want it to be a real disaster!", when talking about his kids and leaving them nothing'! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Don't get me wrong Boss.....there are more good things with the new interface than bad! Posting pictures is a dream now! :thanks:

That was back in the eighties, before he had evolved. Please check out "Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life - Living the Wisdom of the Tao Te Ching" and "The Shift". I think you'll see a changed man. :thumb:
He also said "When I die I want it to be a real disaster!", when talking about his kids and leaving them nothing'! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Beautiful, so happy to hear this brother. :high-five:
Don't get me wrong Boss.....there are more good things with the new interface than bad! Posting pictures is a dream now! :thanks:
:Namaste:

Posting pictures is a dream now! :thanks:

It's funny...in the old format I posted my pics like the tutorial said to...for me to do this easily I had to open a second window (so I'd have two 420 tabs at the top of my explorer)one for my journal where I was making my update post and the other in the gallery. I'd find the pic I wanted, highlight the direct link url at the bottom, copy it, click into my journal and use the insert a link button at the top. I didn't know about the camera button. Now I do it thru that one and it's so much easier. And getting to the new likes recieved isn't that hard either, just a couple clicks away...

I am having issues with some of the smilies tho...occasionally I'll use one that doesn't give me a cursor after it posts. If you try to click/position the cursor behind the smilie it moves it to the top/beginning of the post. Is anyone else having this problem?

Posting pix was a two tab deal for me too, before. It's a cinch now, and I've no issues with anything.
Being fairly old, I'm not quick to embrace change unless new ways are easy to learn and work better than old ways.
This new overhaul no-longer feels new, just good. New steps to take are no-brainers; intuitive. :adore: new website

I am having issues with some of the smilies tho...occasionally I'll use one that doesn't give me a cursor after it posts. If you try to click/position the cursor behind the smilie it moves it to the top/beginning of the post. Is anyone else having this problem?

No..never had that problem. I use Opera though.

We're in the process of updating the tutorials, thanks for your patience and glad you figured it out. :high-five:
It's funny...in the old format I posted my pics like the tutorial said to...for me to do this easily I had to open a second window (so I'd have two 420 tabs at the top of my explorer)one for my journal where I was making my update post and the other in the gallery. I'd find the pic I wanted, highlight the direct link url at the bottom, copy it, click into my journal and use the insert a link button at the top. I didn't know about the camera button. Now I do it thru that one and it's so much easier. And getting to the new likes recieved isn't that hard either, just a couple clicks away...

Stuff like this can be caused from overloaded computers tying up too many resources, have not heard of it being an issue for anyone else. Please try cleaning your cache, temp files, run a current updated virus scan, defrag your hard drive, etc. and let us know if it still happens. :Namaste:

Lots of things have been fixed, tweaked and added, still working on a long list of more things to do.

One thing added that comes to mind is Stealth Mode in the Settings link in the top site header.
:Namaste:

Loving the stealth mode feature. Finally got into my gallery. What I have noticed is that all of my uploads don't show up together under "my photos". Now I must go into each respective folder to view them all (i.e. cannabis plants, member gallery, nuggets & buds, etc). I used to be able to view and keep track of all of my uploads by simply clicking 'my photos". Are the developers aware of this? Anyone else notice or have this issue?

I read the new tutorial. That doesn't help with the problem I'm having. "my photos" used to take me to my member gallery. Now i dunno why its leaving some of my photos out of "my photos" but it does which leaves me no choice but to search other galleries for the remainder of my uploaded photos. For instance if I upload 5 pics to three different galleries only the ones under "member gallery" comes up when I click "my photos". The ones under "cannabis plants" can only be viewed there. It's almost like not knowing if the photos are even there unless I look for them. AM I THE ONLY PERSON THIS IS HAPPENING TO?

This has been completed. :high-five:

Stealth Mode and 420 Mode are now in Settings from the header text links. :Namaste:

By any chance is there a choice function on this new website? I like the old one.

Back
Top Bottom