Happy 4/20 - Welcome To Our Brand New Website!

You are not alone with eyes hurting, mine have been as well, so you can be sure we are working on a fix. It all has to do with font sizes and color scheme, which was not thought out well enough from the beginning. Our developer works mostly on start-up sites, so the issue never came to mind for him and since we were hustling to meet our 4/20 deadline for you guys, the mistake went through the live release unfortunately. Can you please be a little more specific though and provide links to what pages you are talking about and exactly what and where the issue for you is? This will help us assess and fix the situation better. We've been making tweaks here and there, however it seems we still have a ways to go. We'll get there soon with proper feedback and support from you guys. :thanks:

While we are truly grateful for your ideas, please hold all future suggestions for after we finish fixing all of the new things we already have. Thank you. :Namaste:

Is anyone else having trouble reading the Thread topic headings with the brown/green color that is used..?

For some reason it makes my eye's have a hard time focusing on the words because they seem to blend in with the color scheme of the backgrounds and graphics... Maybe its just me? just was curious if there was a way I could change the forum text color format myself? or if this is something other's are having issues with that might need to be addressed.....just my 2cents :)

Can you please be a little more specific though and provide links to what pages you are talking about and exactly what and where the issue for you is?

There really is no specific link to the issue that I addressed as it applies to the heading text color in all of the forum's vs the background colors in the forum headings. For example..see photo

screenshot3.JPG

When you look at the photo, your eye's drift to the bolded out dark heading for this very thread, however all of the other thread's blend in with the green and off-white background and with green text on top of green background. It makes it very difficult for my eye's to focus on the "non" bolded text as it feels they are constantly re adjusting while reading the forum topics. (i do have 20/20 vision too, so I know those with not so good vision this has to really be hard on)

This applies to all of the general forum text color's so there really isn't a link I can provide. However hopefully the screen capture will help illustrate what I was trying to describe. Either way, you guy's and gals at 420 rock and the site looks and operates great!!!!

I like the background colors much better now...the pale gray/purple was just too light. the pale green/green is much easier on the eyes.

I agree with icemud about the forums listings...the green/white green/white switch for each different forum is nice, but the print should be changed...maybe bold for the forum name and non-bold for the author/date started, but all the same color...all black or all green, it's just a little too busy and hard to read the way it is now.

Love the site, Love the forums, Love the staff for all your hard work...

Thank you!!!

I'm grateful if not helpful, I love what I'm seeing now. My old eyes have been acting out lately,
and needed this improvement. Please call that part of this overhaul done :)

Too, I notice that my Safari browser doesn't mess with me here. It often quits me when elsewhere.
I attribute this to awesome soft & hardware, meticulously tended with never-ending labor.
The result appears seamless with few minor glitches? It's beautiful and it works for me :thanks:
I'm grateful and proud to communicate here with 420magazine members & others.

More info please, no idea what you are talking about brother? :Namaste:
Hi, when you have the time, could you fix the Likes Thing? TNX! So I can see who gave me likes. :love:

Originally Posted by OldMedMan
Hi, when you have the time, could you fix the Likes Thing? TNX! So I can see who gave me likes.

We used to have a small link box that announced new likes, and new messages since we looked last.
ie: 8 new likes

Hi Boss....In the old interface, I would be notified that I had received likes and I could scroll through them. Now, I click on likes and all I get is a drop down list of who I gave likes too....I already know that. I gave them. Hope that makes sense.
Is there somewhere else I should look now? Thanks.

Not sure, still getting used to the changes as well brother. Think I remember you mentioning finding where they were in the User CP when we first went live with the new site, do you remember that?
Hi Boss....In the old interface, I would be notified that I had received likes and I could scroll through them. Now, I click on likes and all I get is a drop down list of who I gave likes too....I already know that. I gave them. Hope that makes sense.
Is there somewhere else I should look now? Thanks.

Thanks Gator! :high-five:

OMM needs bigger fonts. LIkes given is bottom link, recieved is the next link up.
Those newly placed links used to include how many new ones since last look.

It's on your profile brother. :Namaste:

OMM-Likes.jpg

Not sure, still getting used to the changes as well brother. Think I remember you mentioning finding where they were in the User CP when we first went live with the new site, do you remember that?

I remember that, but it was so convoluted I haven't found them again. Besides my friend fix the biggies first....then we can worry about the nitpicking stuff. :high-five:

Should not be a problem, will most likely happen as one of the last tweaks we make during clean up. :Namaste:
are you guys going to add the stealth feature to the back ground again?

Back
Top Bottom