• Miro #1

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • Miro #2

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Miro #3

Votes: 23 52.3%

• Total voters
420_Logo_411.jpg

Also I can mix & match any combination that you see above & change colors and what not obviously...but just thought I'd throw that in there

When designing a logo, I learned that the best logos are simple yet elaborate and versatile at the same time. When I designed this one, I kept that in mind. This logo is very simple, reminiscent to the big name brands that mostly use a very clean and easy to read font and a small preview of what their company is about (i.e target and apple) The globe alludes to the slogan "creating cannabis awareness" and the 420 with the cannabis leaf embedded into the zero represents what 420 means. The logo can also be changed into virtually any color, have a border placed around it, and can even have an image in place of color if needed. That makes it extremely versatile for almost any media, may it be stickers, t-shirts, letterheads, web etc.

logo33.jpg
logo26.jpg
logo14.jpg

I have seen numerous professional designs that I really like, just can't wrap my head around a winner yet. I apologize to all of you left hanging, sure do wish this was easier. It's not over til it's over however, and I am truly grateful for everyone's patience, support and understanding. :thanks:
:Namaste:

I just caught up on all of this, and I absolutely loved reading this thread and stimulating my mind for my own projects. I want to thank everyone- and I can see how hard it is to pick!

What a great and fun idea!

Overall I think I am partial to this emailed entry:
420d.jpg

I looked at every single entry, and liked this one best overall because it is clean for print, and professional in a young, modern way. However, I think it could be thinned out (like the lines and fonts thickness) and darkened. Then again, while I would want to see that, those changes could ruin it! Whoever did that series (by comparing the font used for 420 in the adjacent emailed entries) had some good ones!

I also liked this one:
05843244c85b1abb6df9c0f52e91d3e88896094a_500x600.jpg

I like how thin and subtle this one is- but didn't like the lack of green and thought the sizing could be evened out. Again, this is clean, modern, and suitable for print. Which brings me to my final favorite by Miro:

This one is terrific for a light background with a more even feeling horizontal layout. I think the green might look nicer darkened, and the 2-tones could be brought a bit closer together. I love the super duper thin font used for "MAGAZINE"

2011-10-11_0121111.jpg

In my opinion, a good logo can't be too photographic or colorful- for a great example refer to the familiar fedex logo. I wonder what some of the other fedex ideas they had were? Some of the entries look like cool bumper stickers or shirts though...

Best regards and happy and hempy new year to all!

Quick fun fact, have you ever noticed the arrow within the FedEx logo? Something like that would be cool for the 420 mag logo. Another example is Amazon's logo where the line goes from A to Z in the word.

fedexlogo

You might find this logo boring. But if you look at it carefully, you'll be seeing something creative, an idea which is incredibly awesome.

It is one of those great logos out there who uses typography wisely. But unlike many other logos, this one uses hidden symbols. A symbol which is logically perfect for its company purpose, a shipping courier which sends and drops off certain package into its destination.

FedE->X

It's like an arrow pointing to a red 'X' mark of a treasure map. an arrow pointing to its destination.

Incredible isn't it?

I would love to see these in action, if at all possible?
Quick fun fact, have you ever noticed the arrow within the FedEx logo? Something like that would be cool for the 420 mag logo. Another example is Amazon's logo where the line goes from A to Z in the word.

Still working on this guys, hope you haven't given up on us yet. :cheer: :thanks:
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom