• Miro #1

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • Miro #2

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Miro #3

Votes: 23 52.3%

• Total voters
420magT-x-v2.jpg

Magazine Transparent Overlay Variant on the variant. Sorry, I had to post this last one. Expanded Main Text, added Issue Date.:thumb:

Jandre2k3, very creative and nice idea to show it as it would look on a magazine. I literally laughed out loud when I saw the cover stories. Nice job! :thumb:

I'm not surprised, but super impressed, by the fantastic art, design and creativity by so many people here at 420magazine.

:bravo: to all of you!

We're getting ready to start breaking ground on the new website re-design and will need this logo to complete the mission. How is everyone doing? Are we all satisfied with our entries thus far? I still see some that have potential, however am not 420% sold on one as of yet. This does not mean I will not choose one already posted or tweak one to perfection, just that nothing has jumped out and grabbed me as the winner yet. I'll give some more feedback on individual selected entries soon, until then, are there any more creative ideas floating around that can be turned into submissions? :thanks:
:Namaste:

Hey guys,
Very first post here, but when I saw that 420 magazine was looking for a new logo, I just couldn't resist signing up! For my design I went as simple as possible and used Adobe Illustrator. Hope you guys like! :love: :love: :love:

magazinelogo.jpg

magazinelogo2.jpg

Sorry for the delay in feedback guys, it's been one heck of an obstacle running this ship on such a small staff, however we are still moving forward, full steam ahead. :cheer:

We are currently working on the new website and need this new logo as soon as possible, so we really need to kick this process into overdrive.

I want to thank all of you for your amazing contributions, love and positive energy that have gone into these logos, we are truly grateful. :adore:

What are everyone's favorites so far and why? :thanks:
:Namaste:

I like this one because of it's subtle but professional and graceful look, but I've seen several that's struck my fancy :bravo:

Am I to understand we are going to have an actual printed version of 420 magazine? Or did I read into something?

It would be cool as hell to see 420 mag sitting right next to high times and skunk mag's in our local connivance stores and head shoppes. :420::circle-of-love:

This one would also look killer on any kind of clothing as well as curing jars, coffee cups...really, anything! imo :welldone:

Am I to understand we are going to have an actual printed version of 420 magazine? Or did I read into something?

It would be cool as hell to see 420 mag sitting right next to high times and skunk mag's in our local connivance stores and head shoppes. :420::circle-of-love:

This one would also look killer on any kind of clothing as well as curing jars, coffee cups...really, anything! imo :welldone:

:D That was on the first post.. First sentence. From 420

420 Magazine is seeking a fresh new logo, something that can be placed across the top of a print magazine, unlike the circle logo we are currently using. Keeping our slogan, "Creating Cannabis Awareness Since 1993" would be preferred, however not a necessity. Might also accept "Since 1993" if it fits the design better. 420 and Magazine should always be separate and the M on Magazine, always capital. No crazy fonts that are so cool, that you cannot read them, stick with legible fonts that can be read from a distance and retained in memory, from a quick glance.

Something simple and classy that can be placed on everything from letterhead, envelopes, nug jars and stickers, to t-shirts, hats, posters and post cards. When you see this, you will know it's us, our logo.

Winner gets custom title, surprise package from our sponsors, $100 cash and an intern position at 420 Magazine.

Earth tones, shades of green, maybe some earthy brown, however mostly greens.

Please upload all entries to this gallery and embed them into the post.
420 Magazine Gallery for Logo Contest

If you have issues with this, feel free to email them to editor@420magazine.com
:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom