420 Magazine's Creme De La Creme Photo Contest: September 2017

Congratulations to ya imtoasted!:bravo::thumb:

Thanks everyone!! Sue you know the type of dedication it takes to grow and yall here at 420 have shown me the way.. wouldnt be here in the winners circle with out everyone helping me and some telling me to enter the contest. This is maybe a little out of my comfort zone but im glad i broke that barrier.

I really look up to agemon and his great photography skills.. it feels really amazing beating someone you look up to. I keep tearing up thinking about it as lame as that sounds lol. Plantwrestlers pretty plants werent easy to compete against either.. thanks for the fun and friendly competition fellas!! We ALL did a great job! .

Congrats peeps ,top notch photography from all involved and the plants !.
I'm so happy to place in a this its an honour ,thankyou ,sweet sue you are right this pushes me to get better with my photographs as well .
Thanks to 420 the sponsors and all the tokers ,growers ,green lovers ,rock on!

Not sure they are set up to do that anymore. The gifting of prizes. Causes problems with proper address and such. Although I am sure they have our SS address hanging around. She is a winner in all our books.

If not save them for me I will have an address for them to get posted too shortly , up to you peeps at 420 don't wanna put u out.

I'm very appreciative of the prizes I will get for placing however I'm not in a position to reciwvw them by mail right now ,could I ask that the stickers and magnets etc be given to sweetsue .

That's such a sweet thought PlantWrestler, but they can't handle the logistics of all that shipping around. Thank you for the offer though. :hug: I'm going to PM you.

Sorry, wrong gallery contest. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom