420 Magazine's Creme De La Creme Photo Contest: September 2017

Super psyched to see these every month.

Funny but Sue and I had similar pictures just happen at almost the same time. Sweet's is better. But if you like it use it.

This is my back cross of orient express to an auto CBG x Orient express
CIMG3088.jpg

I got some purps this month as my triple purple rhino is finishing.
IMG_91646.jpg

IMG_91654.jpg

IMG_91674.jpg

IMG_91686.jpg

IMG_91334.jpg

IMG_91706.jpg

just for fun..........
Gotta keep my eye on that cat he is fast.....
IMG_91557.jpg
He actually takes a cannabis coconut oil infusion every morning, for his seizures, and he is almost 16y/o.

Always great fun ! Cheers!

I want to make my dogs tincture one day more medical grade high cbd

My poor piggies her back legs are getting messed up heard great things even helps boost moods lol one day first I need to learn to grow it lol

She's my perso strain the result of me crossing all my best plants over the years I haven't named her I just call her multicolor

Beautiful Plant! She'll tell you her name when she's ready. Hows the smoke?

Beautiful Plant! She’ll tell you her name when she’s ready. Hows the smoke?

Thanks man ,she's a grapey purple flavour with hints of chocolate and spice but not the usual she has a real pineapple hard to breathe effect esp on novice tokers.
I know this is going to sound like bullshit but 1 cone dropped my son ,literally I've never seen it happen before. Lit it ,toked ,boom, he passed out I had to catch him no joke .
Having said that I find it to be a sedative narcotic brain wonderland style of smoke .
My body glued to where it toked yet my brain is free to wander ,so so so creative so thought and idea provoking .
After toking it even for a month straight she still hits the same !

Whew ok here we go! Pictures were taken on day 58 of flower, they will be harvested three days later. Strain is dr krippling incredible bulk.

20170928_092530_1_.jpg

Good Job Toast!!!! Love all those trichs on the that there nugget!!

Right under the wire. *whew!*

Thought I'd toss some of my own into the ring. These are from my current perpetual, the 3.0 Hempy/HB Hybrid.

IMG_294120.JPG

IMG_280023.JPG

IMG_262717.JPG

IMG_280617.JPG

IMG_280121.JPG

IMG_278717.JPG

IMG_288611.JPG

IMG_262916.JPG

IMG_161635.JPG

IMG_160029.JPG

IMG_053148.JPG

IMG_218225.JPG

Just for fun, two from the Dark Devil Auto Community Grow thread, also mine.

image11935.jpeg

image11932.jpeg

Good luck everyone.

A question: A review of the rules states that adding more photos will result in disqualification of the photos. I completely forgot I'd already submitted one a couple days ago in another post. Sorry about that. :oops:

If these entries that I just posted get disqualified, can I enter them again next month?

A question: A review of the rules states that adding more photos will result in disqualification of the photos. I completely forgot I'd already submitted one a couple days ago in another post. Sorry about that. :oops:

If these entries that I just posted get disqualified, can I enter them again next month?

Sure, Sweet Sue. Make sure that you do!

Sure, Sweet Sue. Make sure that you do!

Thank you Teddy. There were a couple in there that really popped. I'll remember this rule from now on. :laughtwo:

You're pushing me to become a better photographer. I appreciate that. :hug: :love:

Once again, a difficult month to judge. Some cracking individual photos all round. :goodjob::bravo:

Taking into account our criteria for winning - quality of photos, quantity entered and re-framing, (see first post in the thread for details) - there were three outstanding sets.

Many congratulations to this month's winners. :adore:

First - imtoasted
Second - Agemon
Third - PlantWrestler

Look out for a great new prize added to next month's contest for the first place winner.

Hot damn i won!!! I spent a good six hours doing all that.. yall dont know how much it means!! Thank you so much 420 mag and to the sponsors as well obviously! Had some fierce competition.. high fives all around! .

And that dedication to doing it is exactly what the staff was hoping to encourage. Well done buckaroo. :bravo: I see I'll have to put more effort into this contest if I'm going to stand out enough to win. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Congratulations to Agemon and PlantWrestler (love that user name :laughtwo:.) too. :woohoo:

Alright, let's do it again. :slide:

Back
Top Bottom