420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: January 2017

Got a Tru Va Kind Pen in the mail yesterday. Little battery powered vape pen.
I'll toss about some words regarding it here since it was a prize.

I'm a steady smoker... all day every day sort. I own and use a Vapor Bros. box that I love, but usually just load a bowl and burn it down.

The pen is fun. It's very small... I've seen crazy butane lighters larger than this device. Fits nicely in the hand, has a nice feel to the finish, and resembles any number of other devices any human on the street might be using to inhale nicotine. It's a touch smaller than many nicotine vapes.
Easy and quick to charge. Uses the same size usb as my android phone.
Super sexy lighting on it.... looks really cool in the dark.
Easily exchangeable silicon tip protector.
Accessing the chamber to load it up is a simple pull. Easy to load, tho there's an inner lip that can catch a touch of material as you load it. I cleared it with a toothpick before I put the top back on.
Easy one button control with blinky light feedback adding to the light's sexiness.
Warmed the material properly and kept it right at that temp really well.
When drawing, you can pull fine material into the screen protecting the mouthpiece area. Easy to clean when you're done, but can build up some and can draw restriction when drawing.
Super easy cleanup.

If I were comparing it to some non-existant perfect vape pen scale, I'd put it around 9.

What a nice treat! I can't wait to take it on a tour and use it while out and about.

Thanks for that, Tead. Thats one of the pens I've been looking at. I made e-liquid for the nicotine vape i already had but i am looking for a dry material pen that wont break the bank but also wont just break...

Thanks for that, Tead. Thats one of the pens I've been looking at. I made e-liquid for the nicotine vape i already had but i am looking for a dry material pen that wont break the bank but also wont just break...

Time will tell. I foresee no issues. Rechargeable batteries can be a weak point in any device. I could see the element experiencing issues down the line, but I've not seen that in other herb vaporizers.

Wanted to tell you well done, bro.

Peace, Hyena

It's arrival yesterday preceded your announcement....

IMAG5113.jpg

I've totally been jonesing for one of these bud jars forever. So happy.
Got some nugs lined up for NOTM... perhaps I'll collect a second one!

I have to chime in here.
I adore the nug jars. But what would really be useful would be larger curing jars with an airtight seal. Those would be in lifetime use, passed down to the children's children, etc. Not that the nug jars won't be as well, and they do get a lot of use and admiration during my frequent stoner parties of one. And it's not a matter of looking a gift nug jar in the eye, cause they'd win the staring contest for sure.
There was a sponsor... C-vault, perhaps?

IMG_66827.JPG

Edit- I checked. I tried. Oh how I tried. It just won't fit. Sob

First world problems, bring a painful tear to the eye... please oh please 420. End our pathetic suffering.

Tead do you think I'm helping here?

It's not usually like this- just a backlog of inventory while patients take vacation tour of outer space. Honestly, a nice big curing jar would be something I would treasure forever and use constantly. The nug jars are treasured but used less often cause they don't fill the same need.

Managing the contests each month takes 6 employees doing about 30-60 hours of work combined, and over $1000 in finances every month. Unfortunately, our budget doesn't allow for anything else at the moment. We only offer prizes from our sponsors, so if you are able to get some who make huge jars to sponsor us, then we can work it out. Since it's unfortunately not anywhere close to being a priority on our 420 page list, if you want it bad enough and don't mind helping out, you can contact companies that make them and have them contact sales@420magazine.com if interested. :thanks:

Good lord man.... your storage issues sure eclipse mine.
Yup... we need bigger jars! Imagine how much more impressive it would be. Plus, you know the 420Mag logo would need to be much bigger. Seems good juju all around.

I use my jars to hold ground bud waiting to be smoked. Mostly a display thing for when I have stoner friends over. :) My cVaults cant be beat for curing and storage. :scratchinghead::scratchinghead: Maybe we need to hit up cVault for some custom etched 420Magazine lids. I'd take five of them, three 4L, and two 8L. :biglaugh:

Worth a try. I think 420 must be good advertising for the fine products these companies produce. Bapple and CaptainBlast, Bobbrown, others raved about the C vault storage containers. I'll go rave to C-vault about their ravings.

Then if it ever happened, we'd still have to go about winning them.

Worth a try. I think 420 must be good advertising for the fine products these companies produce. Bapple and CaptainBlast, Bobbrown, others raved about the C vault storage containers. I'll go rave to C-vault about their ravings.

Then if it ever happened, we'd still have to go about winning them.

I've not only raved about them in my journals, I've boldly featured them full of goodness. :)

20160419_163107.jpg

20160207_212446.jpg

They're quite plain and functional looking. Seem like they could use some embellishment.

There's also 420 packaging which makes all the small containers, could maybe branch out a little.

Back
Top Bottom