420 Magazine's Member of the Month: August 2021

420 Magazine's Member of the Month: August 2021

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had the same cravings myself!:lot-o-toke: I was always thinking about having a smoke while I was still eating to where I never got to enjoy my meals. Like you said it just ran my entire life for nearly twenty long years. It's even harder then trying to quit alcohol or hard drugs.

All I know is that I feel more clear headed then I ever did before and the food I eat tastes a heck of a lot better.;)

Have a good day mate a stay strong like I said, the nicotine jitters as I call it will pass in time to where you'll never think about smoking again, well cigarettes that is.:laughtwo:
I smoked for almost 17 years… so, half my life time, and I thought I was doomed for the rest of my life. I’m very grateful to where I’ve gotten to and I hope I can stay positive and beat it. I wanna be able to kick it for good!!

The one thing that’s saving me, is as soon as I had kids, I stopped drinking (not fully) but sometimes I’ll go two or three weeks without even having a beer. Drinking and smoking go hand an hand…. So for me to be able to stop one, I must quit the other… so far so good!! :yahoo:

Have a great day CM!!! :passitleft:

I smoked for almost 17 years… so, half my life time, and I thought I was doomed for the rest of my life. I’m very grateful to where I’ve gotten to and I hope I can stay positive and beat it. I wanna be able to kick it for good!!

The one thing that’s saving me, is as soon as I had kids, I stopped drinking (not fully) but sometimes I’ll go two or three weeks without even having a beer. Drinking and smoking go hand an hand…. So for me to be able to stop one, I must quit the other… so far so good!! :yahoo:

Have a great day CM!!! :passitleft:
Yep! That was me back in my twenties drinking first and sniffing a little powder afterwards and then start chain smoking cigarette after cigarette which in my opinion should be high on the list when it comes to addiction problems.

Heck, I ditched the drinking and the other hard drugs pretty easy actually but the smoking of nicotine continued on for another ten years or more before I finally got a clue. :cheer:

Take care mate! ttyl!:high-five:

Smoked cigs for 23 years, quit 15 years ago, best decision ever :goodluck:

Meanwhile, how about we continue this conversation in a thread we dedicated to this very topic :thanks:

Oh snap….

Thank you 420 sponsor @Geoflora..…. hefty package arrived containing 5 geopots at 7 gallons a whack, monster gallon of Terpinator bookended by 4 Geoflora Soil Activator packets (each will treat 80 count of the 4 inch pots) oh say can you see hunka, hunka microorganisms…..??

icing on the cake twin 4 pound bags Geoflora VEG 5-3-4 and Geoflora BLOOM 3-5-5 organic dry mix nutes, it’s in an all in one formula having NPK plus calcium & magnesium finely intertwined,

one product for veg cycle and a different ratio mix for flower cycle,

how kewl is that?

thanks @Geoflora

thanks to all of @420…. founder, mods, staff and all the members

Back
Top Bottom