420 Magazine's Member of the Month: July 2021

420 Magazine's Member of the Month: July 2021

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Renee Roberts

420 Support
420 Staff
Welcome to 420 Magazine's Member of the Month Contest!

420 Magazine would like to include not only our valued growers, but also more of our non-growing members in this contest. We are by no means excluding growers from the Member of the Month Contest, but we feel that our Plant and Nug Contests are already serving these members pretty well. Please help and support us in this effort.

Specifically, we're looking to thank those members that help and support our site in so many under recognized ways, such as:
  • Greeting new members
  • Helping people with questions
  • Peacemakers
  • Activism efforts
  • Promoting our Sponsors
  • Activity and content generation
  • Reporting violations
Please send your nominations to 420 Support (@Renee Roberts @Pat Puffer or @Teddy Edwards) via private message, including detailed reasoning for your nomination. 420 Staff will assess and approve the community nominations, then members determine the winner by poll.

Nominations are accepted from the 1st until the 14th at midnight PST every month. Approved nominations will be posted shortly after midnight PST and, at that time, the polls will open through midnight PST on the last day of the month to vote for a winner.

Please follow the above guidelines to propose a nomination and do not post or discuss nominations in the contest thread. Nominations and/or suggestions of nominations in the contest thread will be deleted without notice.

All winners receive "Member of the Month" title and the following Prize Package:

420 Magazine: 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Magazine Magnet, 420 Magazine Stickers & Small 420 Magazine Nug Jar
Magical Butter: Cannabutter Making Device
Terpinator/Purpinator: 4 Liters Terpinator or 4 Liters Purpinator (Winner's Choice)
GeoPot: Five 7 Gallon GeoPots
Geoflora Nutrients: 4lb Geoflora Veg & 4lb Geoflora Bloom
Cannabis Irrigation Supply: 12 Outlet Manifold Kit for Greenhouse and Hydroponics
Foods Alive: Organic Toasted Hemp Seeds
Sierra Natural Science: SNS-217 Spider Mite Control - 1 Quart Mix Pouch
GreenSafe: Cannabis Cultivation and Cleaning Toolbox
Prescription Blend: Complete Nutrient Kit

Shipping fees may apply to some packages shipped outside of the U.S.
You are responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.
Additional Details On Prize Shipping & Customs Duties

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Member of the Year" contest, held in January.

Contest Guidelines:

1. Members must have at least 50 posts to be entitled to vote.

2. 420 Magazine staff members submit nominees and rationale in the contest thread.

3. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, or any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) is considered cheating and is prohibited. Promotion also includes family and friends who register a new account for voting purposes. Campaigning in any form - including but not limited to mentioning the nomination in any thread outside the contest and campaigning via PMs - will result in the member being removed from the month's contest. A second instance, either in a different contest during the same month or in any future contest, will attract a lifetime ban from all future contests.

4. Members cannot nominate themselves.

5. Members may only win this title once per year.

6. Staff members from this or any other cannabis forum/community will not be nominated.

7. In accepting the Member of the Month title, prize(s), and the respect of the members, the winner agrees to wear his/her title with honor and to continue to set the example with his/her actions and posting behavior. To retain the Member of the Month title, the winner must remain compliant with contest rules and site guidelines.

Contests Are Legitimate: Now that votes are publicly visible, it should be obvious who is voting. We have endless ways of discovering cheating and are always successful. If you are caught cheating, your entry will be deleted and you'll be called out in the public thread, visible to everyone. Reason being that in the past, when we removed the offending entry without any announcement (to help minimize embarrassment for the member), it often led to uninformed (or worse, misinformed) members questioning our motives and calling us censorship nazi's. More often than not, the cheater themselves would claim innocence, causing a higher workload for our staff. For these reasons, we now alert the community of what happened, to save all the confusion and massive workload on our team.

This year's winners who are now ineligible for nomination:
January - @VetSmoke85
February - @Sunnyskies
March - @Bill284
April - @Rexer
May - @Carcass
June - @Grand Daddy Black

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

July Nominees

@013
I'd like to nominate @013 for another shot at the title. Not only is he in the grow journals and greeting folks when they post introductions, but he is all over the FAQ and Problem threads helping out the newbies with great advice as they come here for assistance.

I'm sure if the newer folks knew about this contest he would have won by now, leaving him as an unsung hero at 420mag. Let's change that!
I would like to nominate 013. I think this man is such an asset to 420. He is knowledgeable, he is kind, he is so welcoming and he sticks with you. He is so passionate about growing and he is a wealth of grow knowledge.

The other reason I’d like to vote for him is he is southern, and I’m binge watching Nashville at the moment and I love it when he calls me ma’am.

013 FTW.

@Buds Buddy
I nominate Buds bunny. Good guy, great grower, very tidy and very helpful on the boards. Never stops helping out and an animal lover. After seeing his post about his dog, my mum always said "Watch how people treat animals to see their personality" :goodluck: Buds you deserve this round.

@Bluter
Here’s a name all will recognize, one especially deserving of titles under avatar. Faster than a tuned M3 on the Autobahn - every time he logs on Bluter brings it; gorgeous plants, solving deficiencies with ease and dropping the downlow to move forward. Experienced with every grow format, lighting rig and nutrient combination on the planet. Bluter has a great attitude and is encouraging to everyone so I’d like to nominate him for MoTM. Let’s badge this rascal and make it official.

@Tokin Roll
I would like to nominate @Tokin Roll for the July member of the month contest. They have displayed all the characteristics that make a MOTM in abundance. Always active in welcoming new members, pointing them towards important information, active on many journals across the site offering advice where needed and encouraging/praising successes. With a friendly demeanor and positive attitude. Very worthy of recognition.

@KCCO 77
I'd like to nominate @KCCO 77 for member of the month. If you've encountered him on the forum, you know this is someone who knows what he's doing, and will always go out of the way to help. From giving great advice on Plants, to great advice on life- he's always there with his ability to make your day and grow space a bit brighter.

:goodluck: Good luck everyone! :goodluck:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

July Nominees

@013
I'd like to nominate @013 for another shot at the title. Not only is he in the grow journals and greeting folks when they post introductions, but he is all over the FAQ and Problem threads helping out the newbies with great advice as they come here for assistance.

I'm sure if the newer folks knew about this contest he would have won by now, leaving him as an unsung hero at 420mag. Let's change that!
I would like to nominate 013. I think this man is such an asset to 420. He is knowledgeable, he is kind, he is so welcoming and he sticks with you. He is so passionate about growing and he is a wealth of grow knowledge.

The other reason I’d like to vote for him is he is southern, and I’m binge watching Nashville at the moment and I love it when he calls me ma’am.

013 FTW.

@Buds Buddy
I nominate Buds bunny. Good guy, great grower, very tidy and very helpful on the boards. Never stops helping out and an animal lover. After seeing his post about his dog, my mum always said "Watch how people treat animals to see their personality" :goodluck: Buds you deserve this round.

@Bluter
Here’s a name all will recognize, one especially deserving of titles under avatar. Faster than a tuned M3 on the Autobahn - every time he logs on Bluter brings it; gorgeous plants, solving deficiencies with ease and dropping the downlow to move forward. Experienced with every grow format, lighting rig and nutrient combination on the planet. Bluter has a great attitude and is encouraging to everyone so I’d like to nominate him for MoTM. Let’s badge this rascal and make it official.

@Tokin Roll
I would like to nominate @Tokin Roll for the July member of the month contest. They have displayed all the characteristics that make a MOTM in abundance. Always active in welcoming new members, pointing them towards important information, active on many journals across the site offering advice where needed and encouraging/praising successes. With a friendly demeanor and positive attitude. Very worthy of recognition.

@KCCO 77
I'd like to nominate @KCCO 77 for member of the month. If you've encountered him on the forum, you know this is someone who knows what he's doing, and will always go out of the way to help. From giving great advice on Plants, to great advice on life- he's always there with his ability to make your day and grow space a bit brighter.

:goodluck: Good luck everyone! :goodluck:

Wow what a great group of growers to be mentioned with. Honestly the staff at 420 in my eyes have been brilliant and we all thank you for everything you do to keep this place going :high-five:

Thank you so much for the nomination 420 and noticing little old me.
The mentioned growers r all top shelf and all extremely deserving of the title. Everyone mentioned definitely has something to offer around here however I will throw my vote out to @bluter because he has helped me in the past with some complex shipping questions ( complex to me anyways) :lot-o-toke:
As mentioned above he’s a treasure trove of info and he always brings it to the table and we love ya for that brother.

Good luck everyone and always play safe and enjoy.

I see this contest is going the way I expected it to. I'm really surprised Bluter is not closer to the 2 in the lead. All 3 of them are way more active in greeting & helping others then I am. All 3 of them deserve 1st place which is making it hard for me to cast a vote for just 1 person. Good Luck you guys ! (I'm waving the white flag.... Ha Ha).

OK glad this one is over was a long wait ,

Its safe to say tokin is a clear winner ..

@013 and @Tokin Roll friends i am so glad i never had to vote against you both , @KCCO 77 and @bluter i do not really know yet but we will cross paths im sure on the boards :)
I had nominated @Buds Buddy because i was touched by his dog thread plus the fact i always see him helping out ,
IF i did not nominate buds it would have been the toss of a coin between the top two i couldn't pick one ,I think I got a lucky escape on this contest not having to pick between the two, nothing against kcc077 and bluter ,

:green_heart:&:peace: congrats @Tokin Roll :bravo: unlucky the others , maybe next month:thumb:

good choice.
and i don't need no stinkin badges ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

edit : just wanna see other folk get stuff. i have enough.

OK glad this one is over was a long wait ,

Its safe to say tokin is a clear winner ..

@013 and @Tokin Roll friends i am so glad i never had to vote against you both , @KCCO 77 and @bluter i do not really know yet but we will cross paths im sure on the boards :)
I had nominated @Buds Buddy because i was touched by his dog thread plus the fact i always see him helping out ,
IF i did not nominate buds it would have been the toss of a coin between the top two i couldn't pick one ,I think I got a lucky escape on this contest not having to pick between the two, nothing against kcc077 and bluter ,

:green_heart:&:peace: congrats @Tokin Roll :bravo: unlucky
Thanks for the nomination. Much appreciated.

I kind of feel the same way. But I have to admit, I wouldn't mind winning some New Nutrients to try out. Mega Crop isn't what it use to be.
it would be cool if we could pass it forward. i haven't used the @NextLight i got sent yet near a year ago. i'm doing the peepee dance waiting to try it but i only squeeze a couple grows in a yr now. the rotation didn't work out.

they're a fantastic sponsor with an insane rig and i want them to get the exposure out of supplying the gift.

btw i'm running that rig on the next flower run. they sent the big one .. :cheesygrinsmiley:

it would be cool if we could pass it forward. i haven't used the @NextLight i got sent yet near a year ago. i'm doing the peepee dance waiting to try it but i only squeeze a couple grows in a yr now. the rotation didn't work out.

they're a fantastic sponsor with an insane rig and i want them to get the exposure out of supplying the gift.

btw i'm running that rig on the next flower run. they sent the big one .. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I had the Mega. Unfortunately the ratchet on my rope hangers got stuck in the unlocked position & one corner hit the floor pretty hard. So one side quit working & got bent up. Sucked because I never really got to use it. Was in the process of setting up my grow shed at the time so I was just in the testing things out process. Looked like a great light though. I gave it to a friend who rebuilt it with only 1/2 the LED's. He still uses it.

I had the Mega. Unfortunately the ratchet on my rope hangers got stuck in the unlocked position & one corner hit the floor pretty hard. So one side quit working & got bent up. Sucked because I never really got to use it. Was in the process of setting up my grow shed at the time so I was just in the testing things out process. Looked like a great light though. I gave it to a friend who rebuilt it with only 1/2 the LED's. He still uses it.

they sent me the mega as well. had to measure to make sure it fit in my flower space.
i'm adding a dimmer before running. don't need much but i do use one.

i used to build rigs, and worked with led in another industry. i pealed back the hood on the mega and it's pretty simple. it probably wouldn't be that hard to get rolling complete.

Back
Top Bottom