Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Nine Leafer

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
This contest is for the 420 Member of the Month.

Please nominate people you feel are worthy of this title. Make sure to tell us why you think this person should be our Member of the Month.

The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners get 100 rep points, "420 Member of the Month" title and a case of RAW Rolling Papers from HBI International, AKA Tommy Chong DVD, Operation Pipeworks DVD (Inside the Counterculture Glass World) and The Koota Game!

Sierra Natural Science contributes the following items to our winner.

SNS-217™ Natural Spider Mite Control
(32 ounce spray bottle with unique any direction sprayer)
SNS-244™ Natural Fungicide for Powder Mold
SNS-203™ Natural Pesticide Soil Drench for Fungus Gnats, Root Aphids, Thrips, Shore Flies & White Flies
SNS 604A Vegetation Organic Growth Stimulator
(One quart makes 32 gallons)
SNS 604B Flowering Organic Growth Stimulator

Only one nominee per member. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

Staff are not eligible for this contest. Past winners are ineligible for 6 months from date of win ;)

:thanks::popcorn::thanks:

Re: Member of the Month - Feb 2011

I would like to nominate HB Rob.

He gives very knowledgeable advice in the grow room. However the reason I think he should be be nominated is he brought attention to a Advanced Nutrient Rep who was taking advantage of inexperienced growers by suggesting AN products for all problems posted without mentioning he worked for AN.

Rob was paying attention and mentioned that the rep might have a conflict of interest by recommending and claiming the greatness of AN. The rep then made comments that made himself look worse and was never heard from again. I thought it was noble of Rob, and I am glad he was aware because who knows how long this could of continued had he not caught on to the scheme. Good job man :grinjoint:

My apologies, I didn't mean for that to come off as the mods turning a blind eye to the rep's transgressions. More to the accent the rep's slyness and shadiness. Id nominate all the mods if i could, they all do a bang up job.

Huge Canna Congratulations to HB Rob & Nine Leafer, our February 2011 Members of the Month ;)

HB Rob & Nine Leafer receive 100 rep points, "420 Member of the Month" title and a case of RAW Rolling Papers from HBI International, AKA Tommy Chong DVD, Operation Pipeworks DVD (Inside the Counterculture Glass World) and The Koota Game!

Sierra Natural Science has also agreed to contribute the following:

SNS-217™ Natural Spider Mite Control
SNS-244™ Natural Fungicide for Powder Mold
SNS-203™ Natural Pesticide Soil Drench for Fungus Gnats, Root Aphids, Thrips, Shore Flies & White Flies
SNS 604A Vegetation Organic Growth Stimulator
SNS 604B Flowering Organic Growth Stimulator

:cheer: HB Rob & Nine Leafer :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom