420 Magazine's Member of the Month: March 2011

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
This contest is for the 420 Member of the Month.

Please nominate people you feel are worthy of this title. Make sure to tell us why you think this person should be our Member of the Month.

The contest will be open for submissions from the beginning through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "420 Member of the Month" title and a case of RAW Rolling Papers from HBI International, AKA Tommy Chong DVD, Operation Pipeworks DVD (Inside the Counterculture Glass World) and The Koota Game!

Sierra Natural Science contributes the following items to our winner.
Only one nominee per member. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

Past winners are ineligible for 6 months from date of win ;)

:thanks::popcorn::thanks:

Umm, I hope this is the right spot as there is two "Member of the Month" threads :)

I would like to nominate HempRocket. Every journal I visit, I seem to see him already there, ready to lend a hand and keep spirits up for those of us having less than a good grow. He remains modest in his posts and sends out good vibes in every thread he is part of.

Thank you and :goodluck:

Oh yeah, check out his grow... he's starting his own Rainforest.

:Namaste:

I guess i'll vote Hemp Rocket too then!

Oh I have to tell you all as I was a co winner of the plant of the month that the sns organic veg stimulator is the total shizznit I used only 2 applications directly to the root zone and my clones took off into total bushes. Here is a Before and after pic for you all so you know what it can do.

Before
DSCN04073.JPG

7 Days Later
DSCN0557.JPG

To Me I think you cant help but see the difference and this stuff is the way to go cant wait to see what the flowering one does.

High Hydrologist, you guys are awesome. Maybe someday we can all get together and smoke a fat one for real. Maybe when more countries develop drug policies that of Portugal. Check this out:

"In July 2001, Portugal became the first European country to formalize decriminalization of drug possession for personal use, when they introduced Law 30/2000. The law decriminalized the use, possession and acquisition of all types of illicit substances for personal use, defined as being up to ten days supply of that substance. This was in line with the de facto Portuguese drug policy before the reform. Drug addicts were then to be aggressively targeted with therapy or community service rather than fines or waivers.[7] Even if there are no criminal penalties, these changes did not legalize drug use in Portugal. Possession has remained prohibited by Portuguese law, and criminal penalties are still applied to drug growers, dealers and traffickers."

Well....that kinda sucks. I like california's law better I think. Actually fuck that I like Amsterdams laws the best. LEGAL!

There is a Member of the Month thread for every single month.
Umm, I hope this is the right spot as there is two "Member of the Month" threads

Great nominations so far guys, thank you!

Who else has been helping others in a positive fashion lately?

We are truly grateful to EVERYONE who comes here to help and educate others, it is the core of our mission, the reason for our current status/progress and the way we are going to win this war on our beloved plant, once and for all. :goodjob:
:thanks:

There is a Member of the Month thread for every single month.

Great nominations so far guys, thank you!

Who else has been helping others in a positive fashion lately?

We are truly grateful to EVERYONE who comes here to help and educate others, it is the core of our mission, the reason for our current status/progress and the way we are going to win this war on our beloved plant, once and for all. :goodjob:
:thanks:

There were two Feb's when I posted that :) ...I see you liked that one Hydro!

Good luck to all!

lol. You and hemprocket are probably my best friends on here. But yo Hemp I love the new avatar!

Thanks Soniq

:thanks: to everybody on this site from whom I gained my knowledge. :420: is truly a great site.

so....where do we vote at? todays the 16th isn't it???

LOL or did you win by default HempRocket??? If so dude thats fucking rad man and congradulations I know you earned it. I've watched you help people this entire time keep it up dude. Ima start to try and make a bigger difference in otheres grows!
Stay High!
Stay Fly!
Hydrologism.....yeahhh gigidy gigidy

I guess thats a yes then?

lol thats bad ass ;-p congrats Hemp!

Back
Top Bottom