420 Magazine's Nug of the Month Contest: July 2008

Which is your favorite for Nug of the Month?

• southflorida

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • biggreenbuds84

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carrie8300

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • BubbaKush

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • XtortionN

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • DoopSther

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Racefan

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms. RedEye

420 Support
420 Staff
Nug-Month_new.jpg

Congratulations to thatboydean and 420_Craig for winning the June Nug of the Month contest. :yummy: It's now time to get started with July's contest.

Please submit a photos of your best nug (there is a separate contest thread for plants.) We will only accept self-nominations. Voting will begin during the last week of the month. On the last day of the month, we will announce the winner of the contest.

Each winner will receive 25 extra rep points and a custom title or signature in their profile.

Rules:

1. One photo per member.

2. Each entry must be an original photo of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola.

3. The photo must include ONLY images of the nug. But you may add one image as a reference point for size.

3. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

4. Self-nominations only.

Here is one of the only pictures of bud I got, just took the pictures a minute ago. Not sure what the strain is, but I've been vaping and smoking little amounts every time and have been feeling really gooooood. :roorrip:

nugglet3.jpg

I would like to see everyone put something in the picture so we can reference the size of the bud. I wanna see football size buds.lol:grinjoint:

i think that just ruins a beautiful photo of a beautiful flower, by adding something manmade to the photo.

I would like to see everyone put something in the picture so we can reference the size of the bud.

holy cow, that thing looks like a light saber

Voting for July 2008 Nug of the Month

^^Time for voting to begin on the July Nug of the Month. We had some wonderful entries this month!

:yummy:

1. From southflorida:
unknowninsanity.JPG

2. From bigreenbuds84:
new118.jpg

3. From Carrie8300:
DSC03431.jpg

4. From BubbaKush:
21210.JPG

5. From XtortioN:
nugglet3.jpg

6. From DoopSther: