• Sadalix424

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • DJMattz0r

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • VapedOutJoe

Votes: 5 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Someone posted this one once, but I suspect photoshop ;)

rainbow_dro.jpg

That could be just the flash effect..

viper gets my vote...but it's so hard picking a winner in this contest because that implies there is a loser...and there certainly isn't a loser so far...

Mad props to Hogdady who withdrew his gdp entry

You've just got to respect the ethics of a man who calls his own foul - the nug was freshly cut and therefore not eligible.

Personally, I would have called this smokeable because the pistils had lain down and it just doesn't look fresh cut wet to me from the photo.

+42.0 reps consolation ;)

S6300777.JPG

The Nug of the Month Poll for June 2010 is now open.

Please exercise your 420th amendment

:cheer:Cast Your Vote:cheer:

(First place award only)

Also, please submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print edition.

:blushsmile: We need more photos :blushsmile:

:thanks:

Mad props to Hogdady who withdrew his gdp entry

You've just got to respect the ethics of a man who calls his own foul - the nug was freshly cut and therefore not eligible.

Personally, I would have called this smokeable because the pistils had lain down and it just doesn't look fresh cut wet to me from the photo.

+42.0 reps consolation ;)

S6300777.JPG

:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore: + reps all day every day Hogdady! You're also getting every 420 point I have!

Hogdady is an amazing grower and an even better human being. I sure do hope he brings the nug back for next month. 30 days of curing will only make it better.
Since HD's nug is now the Shoeless Joe Jackson of this contest it's a toss up between PV and HK for me. Both are so incredible.
Big ups to all the entries this month! Great work guys!

i had some gdp on mulberry mntn arkansas for the first time a few weeks back....i get teary eyed thinking about how wonderful it was....but it didn't look near as good as hogdaddy's does......very honorable of you to backout...i'm with soniq420...looks smokeable to me

i had some gdp on mulberry mntn arkansas for the first time a few weeks back....i get teary eyed thinking about how wonderful it was....but it didn't look near as good as hogdaddy's does......very honorable of you to backout...i'm with soniq420...looks smokeable to me

I can assure you that it was chopped and trimmed 20 minutes before I took the pic. I should have read the rules more thoroughly. It's some of the best smoke I have ever had. :)

Back
Top Bottom