• HighDive - Super Lemon Haze

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Rekles – Blueberry Purps

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • N.W.Green – PurplePunch

Votes: 17 25.0%
  • Anomoly23 – Skywalker OG

• astonr420 - Blue Walker (Blue Dream x Skywalker)

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Deacnbleu - afghani skunk

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • SavorDank – DIABLO OG

• 420fied – Snow White

Votes: 11 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Nug of the Month June 2011

Ill change the photo to show a SMOKEABLE nug like the one below that pic. I will gladly follow rules and remove the pic of the un harvested Nug. Apologies for not reading further.

cool man im not trying to get on your case, just keeping it fair... and i wasnt talking about your shot of the plant, i was referring to the one with the cut bud and pipe that looks freshly cut/trimmed

This girl is one of my favorites she tastes like Hubba bubba bubble gum dipped in sugar, sooo sweet and it gives a stellar indica buzz, very time disorienting but no couch lock. and NO CEILING you can straight smoke yourself retarded on this stuff and that right there is hard for me to do :D

PurplePunch
08313.JPG

Pause for the Cause :roorrip:

003612.JPG

Hope you all enjoy almost as much as i am and good luck to all

Green

Wow dude! That nug is amazing...and your description of it made my mouth water!:bravo:

she is a mouth watering girl my friend wish i could send taste's out.

and i understand when you take a picture and it IS really nice but it doesn't qualify for the rules, i have done it aswell as nearly everyone else here and WE are just trying to save YOU from being eliminated from the comp before it has even started, so please do act like WE are being rude in anyway, there IS a reason why there is an introduction to the competition.

Well with all that said im sure it will come off bad, and make you mad but i hope you might be able to take this to heart and realize we arn't trying to fight with you.

K so here is my legal rentry lol:bong::bong:Skywalker OG, nice and frosty and some purple hughs. Gives a numbing high that is amazing for anxiety and also works great for my stomach pain. This is a strong indica, and has a super danky smell to it.:high-five::high-five:

IMG_6876.JPG

IMG_6884.JPG

That stuff looks tasty as fuck, and i could use its healing powers this morning my stomach is killing me. ooh well guess i will settle on my meds but awesome picture man, really glad you didn't take what i said as trying to fight we have all messed up on that rule b4 and we all just like to compete. and smoke i really like to smoke...

Blue_Walker_2.JPG

strain: Blue Walker (Blue Dream x Skywalker)

taste: MMMMmmmMMMMM good!!! its got more of the Skywalker taste but with the smoothness of the Blue Dream

aroma: it totally takes the Skywalker smell home with it,

effect: this med will keep you on your feet, while keeping you nice and medicated!!! mainly body high, with very little couch lock

weight: this Nug here is a 4 gram nug

This is my first time in!!! hopefully i get some if any votes!!! got some good competition going already!!!

:peacetwo:

That stuff looks tasty as fuck, and i could use its healing powers this morning my stomach is killing me. ooh well guess i will settle on my meds but awesome picture man, really glad you didn't take what i said as trying to fight we have all messed up on that rule b4 and we all just like to compete. and smoke i really like to smoke...

Thank you my friend:cheer::cheer: Your nugs and all the nugs entered are amazing and its going to be a great comp. I am sorry I came off a little pissy in my first post responding, In fact it had nothing to do with anything else accept that I was having a bad day and hadnt smoked yet lol:tokin::tokin: I too love to smoke my friend we are all brothers and sisters here so lets keep the positive Vibes:Namaste::Namaste::Namaste: Good luck to all these are all awesome entries!!!:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Okay...there are some seriously sticky, dank nugs entered this month!
:adore:

Blue_Walker_2.JPG

strain: Blue Walker (Blue Dream x Skywalker)

taste: MMMMmmmMMMMM good!!! its got more of the Skywalker taste but with the smoothness of the Blue Dream

aroma: it totally takes the Skywalker smell home with it,

effect: this med will keep you on your feet, while keeping you nice and medicated!!! mainly body high, with very little couch lock

weight: this Nug here is a 4 gram nug

This is my first time in!!! hopefully i get some if any votes!!! got some good competition going already!!!

I love the descriptions! But, since I'm on the East Coast, the strains that I am most familiar with are: Mexican Brick Weed, Ditch Weed, and I wouldn't want to forget...Dirt Weed:straightface:

This is one of the reasons I started growing!:allgood:

So...I have no point of reference for descriptions like "Skywalker taste" and "smoothness of the Blue Dream".

Still looks badass though!

Thank you my friend:cheer::cheer: Your nugs and all the nugs entered are amazing and its going to be a great comp. I am sorry I came off a little pissy in my first post responding, In fact it had nothing to do with anything else accept that I was having a bad day and hadnt smoked yet lol:tokin::tokin: I too love to smoke my friend we are all brothers and sisters here so lets keep the positive Vibes:Namaste::Namaste::Namaste: Good luck to all these are all awesome entries!!!:cheer::cheer::cheer:

My god we have a big community i never never see anyone act out, and when heads butt it always come to a good end :D :bravo: and thats why i love you guys.

Now lets get some more entries going :popcorn:

I love the descriptions! But, since I'm on the East Coast, the strains that I am most familiar with are: Mexican Brick Weed, Ditch Weed, and I wouldn't want to forget...Dirt Weed:straightface:

This is one of the reasons I started growing!:allgood:

So...I have no point of reference for descriptions like "Skywalker taste" and "smoothness of the Blue Dream".

Still looks badass though!

Oh you mean Shwag!!! yea we had that here in Cali, back when we didnt have a medical standing, i am sorry for the description, how can i put this for your ways to understand, OH MY GOD pretty much sums it up!!! lol!!!

Its funny, i had some buddies move up here from cali and they SWEAR we have the best shwagg around.

Its funny, i had some buddies move up here from cali and they SWEAR we have the best shwagg around.

Really??? wow thats not good still!!! lol but hey anything is better than nothing

We get good smoke here too, and what he ment by that statement was where he was at you could get brick weed and some REAL bammer, here we dont even get Hay smelling smoke really anymore, he just likes that no matter what you can get decent smoke here

We get good smoke here too, and what he ment by that statement was where he was at you could get brick weed and some REAL bammer, here we dont even get Hay smelling smoke really anymore, he just likes that no matter what you can get decent smoke here

Now, now, no need to get uppity! I've got a little sister that lives up there, I've lived in Colorado, East Coast, South (can't get any worse than there!) and I guarantee you, if you look hard enough, you will find schwag there too. Poor people gotta smoke too, bro. And I was just kidding, anyway, if you can't take a joke then don't put up your "mine is better than yours" comments, leaves you open for "discussion", bro! there is good weed everywhere now, hell, look at the genetics for "medijuana", kentucky? How did that get in there?

Relax, smoke a joint and take a little kidding, bro. Nobody doubts you have good weed there. I'm looking at your pictures and I know that.

im not talking about mine, yours, his ,hers im just talking about what MOST people get here. i mean shit i dont even smoke anything thats not mine or that i dont know where and how it was grown.

and i didn't take that as a shot, just wanted to clarify i ramble type like no other

Back
Top Bottom