• HighDive - Super Lemon Haze

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Rekles – Blueberry Purps

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • N.W.Green – PurplePunch

Votes: 17 25.0%
  • Anomoly23 – Skywalker OG

• astonr420 - Blue Walker (Blue Dream x Skywalker)

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Deacnbleu - afghani skunk

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • SavorDank – DIABLO OG

• 420fied – Snow White

Votes: 11 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Nug of the Month June 2011

Tough competition there guys...I'll be watching for the results :rollit:

Good Luck

i dont think there has ever been a 3 way tie that would be cool

Looks like that's a distinct possibility this month.

:goodluck: to All!!!

and i am the only the lonely at the start line...:hmmmm:...oh well gonna have to start working on next months entry!!! good luck to HK, Rek, and N. Dub that purple punch does look super nice though you have to admit!!!

:peacetwo:

that stuff is obscenely dense too its almost TOO dense i just gave away a dub to a buddy and it was the size of a quarter (25 cents), and thank you again for the votes my friends i strive to impress and improve and these competitions always help me do just that :D

I think its funny how i got SO many "likes" but only 5 votes. lol

-Rek

Ever approach a group of women (or men, as the case might be), decide you wanted to go out with the brunette, but you thought the redhead was nice too? There's only one vote per member. Take it for what it is; someone likes another bud better than yours - but they like yours too.

That's a good thing. I was somewhat ambivalent (at first) about the "Like" thing that was added to the site while I was away. After all, there is the REP system. But your post illustrates a reason why it's a good thing to have. Without it, whoever is in one of our contests but doesn't win - and there are a lot more who don't win the vote than who do - would see that they didn't win and that they got n number of votes. This way they can see that people still liked their bud (in this case) even if they liked another one enough to vote for that one.

Take it for what it is and be proud of the likes that you get.

WOW what a brain tease TorturedSoul and I am not even stoned.... (( for once )) :)

it is, what it is..
you dont win try again, that is what it is about. Ask N.W.Green how many time has he been in the 420 contests and for that matter, myself also. Too many to count, but some was fun and some was not so fun...! I don't like getting my ass kicked...
I can tell you this, when I lost I changed some part of my grow or my picture taking and the next time I entered I did better most of the time but not alway's...
I really can't tell you how many times I have entered, I have won a few tho and it took a long ass time to get where I am at today. I will make a piece of dog shit look good today, but guess what? It's still dog shit tho...

GOOD LUCK TO ALL...

MV... :popcorn:

epic buds here! i must say i am sick of seeing purple shit winning all the time... ive had some of the prettiest purple buds that smoked like a dog turd and ive had killer purp too... but weed that looks like HealingKronic's never fails!

Back
Top Bottom