• HealingKronic - Purple Erkle x Grand Daddy Purps

Votes: 22 26.5%
  • Grizzly3327 - Mystery Nug

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • OldMedMan - Wild Thai

Votes: 7 8.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nirvana White Widow... Same grow as last month's entry... Different plant. :thumb:
I just took these pics within the past half hour, and I'm about 3 hits :bongrip: into that bowl, so this is going to be a short post!

Dude , those nugs looks HAWT, im about to start a grow with 10 nirvana white widow seeds , please share some high times with those nugs here, lol

thumbs up

This month I am entering Appalachian Gold...Local strain very similar to Acupulco Gold, or the gold's that were common from Oaxacan region in Mexico..

100_16984.JPG
:420:

By Shazam! That has to be the best pic of a nug I have ever seen. :yummy::yummy::yummy:

Hi everyone!

Just finished drying this a few days ago but it is still curing. Still... far enough along for some photos. Wish I could upload the lovely aroma from this harvest to go along with the photos! Nothing smells like geniune GDP bud! :yummy:

Grand Daddy Purple

This bud measures just under 4 inches long by 1.75 inches in diameter at the base

P1011728.JPG
P1011729.JPG

I'm really starting to Jones for a new camera! I just can't get these macro shots to come off as sharp and detailed as I want to capture the look of the bud in person. Oh well... The colors are there for the most part. :)

Hi everyone!

Just finished drying this a few days ago but it is still curing. Still... far enough along for some photos. Wish I could upload the lovely aroma from this harvest to go along with the photos! Nothing smells like geniune GDP bud! :yummy:

Grand Daddy Purple

This bud measures just under 4 inches long by 1.75 inches in diameter at the base

P1011728.JPG
P1011729.JPG

I'm really starting to Jones for a new camera! I just can't get these macro shots to come off as sharp and detailed as I want to capture the look of the bud in person. Oh well... The colors are there for the most part. :)

:adore:

Thanks GT! Your photo of that awesome Appalachian Gold nugget is what gave me the idea to use a dark background and SPOT LIGHT the bud with my LED flashlight! It really made a difference in getting the colors to POP for the camera! Now if I could get my 10 year old "2MP" Olympus C-2000 to focus on what I am aiming at, I'd be a happy camper! ;)

I would say that YOUR entry is the nug to beat this month! Good luck to everyone who has entered for September! Should be an interesting horse race! :) :welldone:

Oh! P.S.>

I urge everyone to add a link to the 420 Contest Main Page to your signature so that you will be helping to promote participation and awareness in the 420 Mag contests every time you post! :thumb:

haha yeh man, not gonna lie I was thinkin something like that (cheeky bleeda) haha cool man. Good luck AstonR

LOL thanks for making sure the rules were followed!!! and :goodluck: to you as well!!!

And a :goodluck: to everybody that has entered this month!!! i know that my True OG has been beaten again this month!!! LOL better luck next month!!!

:peacetwo:

Here's my entry. Tangerine dream :)
:roorrip::bong::bongrip:

IMAG00456.jpg

beautiful!!! that table looks like my old high school's lunch tables from outside!!! LOL memories!!!

well here is my Nug of Bubblegum taste like Bubblegum. The high is heavy and so are the Brownies
DSC06380.JPG

DSC06382.JPG

Oh man I was supposed to grow that strain!!! I wanted to try it so bad but the cloner that I got my clones from didn't cut enough and then when he said he would do another for me, he didn't!!! I hope to try this strain soon!!!

:goodluck:

:peacetwo:

That granddaddy looks good under that blacklight

Actually, its not a black light as in UV. I put the bud on a piece of dark blue microfiber cloth and held my LED Flashlight on it while taking the photo with the flash on. It was the only way to really get all the colors I can see in person to pop for the camera. If I used regular room light, or just the flash by itself, the bud just didn't look as colorful as it does in person.

I got the idea from GT's photo. It looked like he did something similar with his bud to get the colors to pop. Using a dark background is always a good technique if you want to reveal all the detail and color variety in a subject. :)

I'm not sure what you mean by mass or how to measure it. But I can tell you it's very dense. I had trouble getting the scissors in there to get to the leaves while I was trimming it.

It is very frosty. Even the leaves are frosty on this plant. It makes good hash. :)

How many grams? is what I ment.

Ohhh, okay. It weighs close to 11 grams. It feels fairly dry but I'm not positive it's completely dry in the center because it's so dense. I'm not sure how to tell and I really really don't want to break my pretty bud to find out... LOL Yes, I'm silly.

I don't want to get too :eek:fftopic: here, but there's no need to break it up...if you put your buds in a sealed jar the moisture level will equalize throughout the jar, If you are really anal (like me) you can pick up several inexpensive digital hygrometers to put in the jars so you can precisely manage the moisture content for curing. The magic number is between 60-65% relative humidity for an optimal cure. You'll want to very slowly drop that to between 55-60% RH, at which time you can put it away long term without worrying about mold.

:focus: Really nice looking entry.:thumb:

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom