420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Ljb1

They had the chop as can't hide in usual spot incase it rains and can't leave out side because kids so there done havnt trimmed going to wait till its dryer

20210929_144044.jpg

20210929_144048.jpg

They had the chop as can't hide in usual spot incase it rains and can't leave out side because kids so there done havnt trimmed going to wait till its dryer

20210929_144044.jpg

20210929_144048.jpg
Yey!!!!!! Congratulations mate. They look frosty as anything, the light is reflecting off them..
It looks a decent yield also.:thumb:

Yey!!!!!! Congratulations mate. They look frosty as anything, the light is reflecting off them..
It looks a decent yield also.:thumb:
Looks better than the last 4 clones and soo much more sticky I will have to cure it as normally stick my hand in jar soon as dried and only think il have 1.5 oz dry well I hope thanks again mate :bongrip:

I done abit of trimming today where I've got its a bad place might be better hanging it in half built shed found my first ever bud rot as was trimming so cut it off the rest il leave as sugar leaf looks good to keep back for some wax making when I got enough trim

20210930_134342.jpg

20210930_134337.jpg

20210930_134302.jpg

20210930_134242.jpg

20210930_134238.jpg

20210930_134009.jpg

5 days into drying dry to touch just little bit wet in middle so il leave in a box with holes with fan blowing through it but #2 was at 14g and I have fast dried about 4g aswell but #1 is a 46g needs abit more trimming

20211003_200021.jpg

20211003_195905.jpg

5 days into drying dry to touch just little bit wet in middle so il leave in a box with holes with fan blowing through it but #2 was at 14g and I have have dried about 4g aswell but #1 is a 46g needs abit more trimming

20211003_200021.jpg

20211003_195905.jpg
Ph hell yes , I’ve been changing reservoir and buckets for three days now I’m wore out . Super nice buds !

Ph hell yes , I’ve been changing reservoir and buckets for three days now I’m wore out . Super nice buds !
That on that wicked set u got how come so much changing? And ino I can do so much better under a light those ones were outside from veg to crop and uk wether not the greatest lol buds are OK ot as fat as I'd like but they definitely hit that's for sure monged me out last night thanks for compliment
Great looking flower @Ljb1 ! I'd be proud of those.
First Time outside only room for improvement came to a holt on my room as cladding not there I'm going to have to spend a good £300 on cladding and wiring for electric bummer but il get there cheers for compliment

Congratulations buddy. Well done for braving the UK weather too. Your flowers will taste great.
:passitleft:
Not going to lie the taste after Been fast dried is nasty and harsh just checked the box still not dry enuff for my liking you think putting it in jar and burping it be better?? For taste even tbou bit sticky still??

Not going to lie the taste after Been fast dried is nasty and harsh just checked the box still not dry enuff for my liking you think putting it in jar and burping it be better?? For taste even tbou bit sticky still??
What about getting some brown paper bags? They can help to remove some moisture. Or you could put it in the fridge. I do that if it's really humid and the buds won't dry properly. It is surprisingly quick if your buds are almost dry already.
If you put them in a jar when they are still too wet then they will just sweat and could go mouldy.

What about getting some brown paper bags? They can help to remove some moisture. Or you could put it in the fridge. I do that if it's really humid and the buds won't dry properly. It is surprisingly quick if your buds are almost dry already.
If you put them in a jar when they are still too wet then they will just sweat and could go mouldy.
Brown paper bags is that toastie bags my drying bin so different as not got a tent up atm I normally hang in tent for 4 5 days cut down into a box with newspaper with fan blowing through the box I tried my attic for drying but to cold so had it hung in our bedroom it's not dry in middle still though :( want that nice taste

Brown paper bags is that toastie bags my drying bin so different as not got a tent up atm I normally hang in tent for 4 5 days cut down into a box with newspaper with fan blowing through the box I tried my attic for drying but to cold so had it hung in our bedroom it's not dry in middle still though :( want that nice taste
Not the toastie bags. They're kinda waxy if it's the ones I'm thinking of. I mean the brown paper bags that you'd use for packing lunches or purchasing fruit in. Newspaper would probably work though I've not used that before.

No reason that the smell and taste wouldn't return after a bit of a cure. Just need to remove that last bit of moisture before jarring and burping.

Yeah they are weird feeling ino the ones you mean now had to look online haha I've used newspapers a few time just to lay on box to soak up any moisture just checked them again some snapping now some not so il probably jar in tomorrow and buy some paper bags for next time just incase cheers pf

Thanks for taking us on your journey brother, hope everything is curing nicely :goodjob:
Thankyou I was going to do another run just waiting for legal stuff to come to a end but thankyou for letting me join in and I learnt a lot also being part of it :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom