• Dweeden420

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • obxgardener

• dfw-guy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So since this plant is still alive I believe it goes in the plant contest and not the nug contest. I have some really great pics for next month, but this month I will enter a picture of T2. and a closeup of the same pic. Hope everyone enjoys!

100_0755_-_Copy.jpg

And a closeup!

zoom_2.jpg

And if you want to see more of this beautiful plant check out the journal link below, Theres some really great pics of the whole garden in the journal, as well as some more closeups. At harvest this bud will be around 1.75 oz! Its still a little young in this pic.

I need to go to Taco Bell after looking at that

WOW very nice greenisland....

I gotta know what strain that is??

lol, thx so much for the compliments everyone! I love to hear people digging my plants as much as I. To answer your question hightide, its a Silver Pearl cross of some sort. I got 3 seeds from a friend some time ago so it should be Silver Pearl because I trust this guy but its entirely possible whoever gave the strain to him lied about the genetics so Im not 100% certain of this. Regardless, it became known as T2 because it straight up smelled like turds, seriously smelled like shit! And it was seed #2, so it got the name T2. Ive heard of others having strains called T2 but they have no resemblance to this strain and I assure you its not the same. Its just a made up rename of a Silver Pearl cross. But its a really frosty white plant, extremelly smooth on the lungs, potent but not overly so and a really large producer. the only problem I have had with this plant is that the buds get so big and heavy you have to tie up almost ever single branch. The stems are just too puny to hold them up on their own (even with fans on them their entire life). Overall its definitely a keeper! But most of all Im sure glad everyone is enjoying the pics.

So since this plant is still alive I believe it goes in the plant contest and not the nug contest. I have some really great pics for next month, but this month I will enter a picture of T2. and a closeup of the same pic. Hope everyone enjoys!

100_0755_-_Copy.jpg

And a closeup!

zoom_2.jpg

And if you want to see more of this beautiful plant check out the journal link below, Theres some really great pics of the whole garden in the journal, as well as some more closeups. At harvest this bud will be around 1.75 oz! Its still a little young in this pic.

very nice Greenisland :Rasta: :goodjob: + reps!

BWC says "Lemme at 'Em"

Just kidding but I thought I'd give it a shot. Here's Deep Chunk x Strawberry Cough (soon to be harvested in a couple weeks). This is the Coffee Shop Blue Sky cut from Oaksterdam (a section of Oakland) California. I know I can get a FEW votes with this (at least that's the plan). Here's the girls
nute_burned_triplets_8-2_day_40.JPG

And here's a lil nipple action 4 ya >>
DCxSC_day_55.JPG

U can follow this grow by clicking on the BWC BayAreas Largest Solo Grow to Date in my signature (smoke report included).
All my buds, vote for my bud (I shoulda been a politician:grinjoint:<Clinton, Obama, and Schwartzaneger style). :peace:

Is this an entry?

justaddwater +rep, that plant reminds me of the original UK CHEEZE years back..

cheeze1.jpg

watcha think?

Who's entry is this, urs Butcher? What strain is that? What breeder? I thought that it might have been snowing then I saw no snow on the redwood tree behind it. It looks like its been flocked or dropped on Scarface's desk.

oh no not a entry. i was just giving a +rep to justadwater. hes got a nice entry that reminded me of the original u.k cheese, i just wanted to show him instead of describing the plant, cause i think that its impossible to describe it.(for the future i will not be do that again, sorry for any confusion)

I'll post the info on on the link below

Medical Marijuana Strain Guide

Re: BWC says "Lemme at 'Em"

Just kidding but I thought I'd give it a shot. Here's Deep Chunk x Strawberry Cough (soon to be harvested in a couple weeks). This is the Coffee Shop Blue Sky cut from Oaksterdam (a section of Oakland) California. I know I can get a FEW votes with this (at least that's the plan). Here's the girls
nute_burned_triplets_8-2_day_40.JPG

DCxSC_day_55.JPG

U can follow this grow by clicking on the BWC BayAreas Largest Solo Grow to Date in my signature (smoke report included).
All my buds, vote for my bud (I shoulda been a politician:grinjoint:<Clinton, Obama, and Schwartzaneger style). :peace:

BRO MAN!! where can i find this strain? what seed bank? me and my buddy's where just talking about that strain last nite! awsome! Please if you don't mind tellin me!

Thanks man! stay high!:thanks:

DCxSC_day_55.JPG

I'm a push-over when it comes to a little nipple action!!!

Vote+reps

BRO MAN!! where can i find this strain? what seed bank? me and my buddy's where just talking about that strain last nite! awsome! Please if you don't mind tellin me!

Thanks man! stay high!:thanks:

All the info is in the 1st post (my entry) and here it is again. These plants were cloned from 1 clone obtained at Coffee Shop Blue Sky formerly known as SR-71 in Oakland's Oaksterdam section (california). As of now I believe this is a clone only strain. Its hard to find a lot of info for this hybrid. I've only seen 1 or 2 grows of this strain in soil that were better than my best. I wanna do what those people did, only they left no log. My work comes up when I google the strain. What brought this strain to the forefront of your conversation?

All the info is in the 1st post (my entry) and here it is again. These plants were cloned from 1 clone obtained at Coffee Shop Blue Sky formerly known as SR-71 in Oakland's Oaksterdam section (california). As of now I believe this is a clone only strain. Its hard to find a lot of info for this hybrid. I've only seen 1 or 2 grows of this strain in soil that were better than my best. I wanna do what those people did, only they left no log. My work comes up when I google the strain. What brought this strain to the forefront of your conversation?

REALLY!! wow!! it's in the newest issue of.. well i can't say what mag but is because i got kick for using there name on this web site but is a really popular mag starts with an "H"!! "collectors" is the name of the article. we where disscusing what the next strain i should get. and we all agreed on Deep Chunk x Strawberry Cough, but now its kinda not possible for me to get, i would think i would have to have some kind of connection....WAK i need something that stand up to OG kush or just as good. everyone and there mom comes to me, and thats all they ask for OG, any ideas of a strain that can compare??

k so ill enter this month, again..
same strain diff grow

Strain: 96' Bubba Kush(and yes its's the O.G 98' Bubba cut)
Awards: HTCC 1996, first prize
Genetics: Bubble Gum, Kush
Taste: Joint make's you want bubble gum ice cream, from the relaxing sweet smoke, to the head change that you feel when the thc hits your lungs.
Effect: relaxing, narcotic, long lasting
Flowering : 7-9 weeks

resize2.jpg

IMG_9140.JPG

Here's 1 of my 3 Chunky Cheese girls. Just about to hit 3 weeks bloom. (Deep Chunk x UK Cheese), and thanks to the fine folks at Cannacopia. This is my entrant :thanks:

IMG_02772.JPG

IMG_02781.JPG

the first pict? or the second set of picts?

its the original U.K cheese. but really it was a pheno of the skunk # 1.Yeahits a real photo. cause thats what the real cheese is, its a certain pheno of skunk # 1. I've got some seeds on back order right now trying to find that pheno, which is very unlikely.if so i dont know if i'm going to release clones to some despenseries or keep it all to myself. More then likely keep it close with friends and a few chosen.

the second is pre 98 bubba kush But i think i'm now going to call it 96 bubba, talking to my friend i get my clones from. he finally narrowed the age down for me. the original cut he got was started in 96' andthats when he recieved it, ever since then hes been cloning it.so no more of this pre 98 bubba that every1 supposbly has.

I went into a despensery the yesterday and they claimed to have pre 98' bubba, Didnt even look close to the cut, and when i asked the clerk about it you could completely tell he was full of bull s*!t.

(note to soniq420- can you change the strain name to 96 bubba kush for my entry, thanx)

Back
Top Bottom