• Mlburk1 - Bag Seed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VetSmoke85 - Blueberry Auto

• TallGuyWithTheFood - GDP x Trainwreck

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Really stiff competition already for only being the 4th. Gotta love those outdoor monsters.

here’s my entry. She’s a cutting from my star pupil mother. Today is day 50 of flower, she’s got another couple weeks yet.

Star Pupil

great Mass Medical strain look at their Panama Goo (panama red x Mr Magoo) thay have about 8 strains with Star Pupil as a base - Star Pupil won a cup (High Times) some years ago - shar you harvest picture in two weeks , please

Outside GDPxTrainwreck bush. Started stunted, but found that soil and exploded! Thanks for your consideration, i could put that swag to great use!!
20200831_101349.jpg

great Mass Medical strain look at their Panama Goo (panama red x Mr Magoo) thay have about 8 strains with Star Pupil as a base - Star Pupil won a cup (High Times) some years ago - shar you harvest picture in two weeks , please
I actually decided to take this girl down at 58 days instead of 63. Unfortunately I can’t share the harvest photos here, only 2 pics are allowed of the entered plant

Jeez Louise! Some of y'all look like you worked for Olan Mills or something. Magazine worthy photos. Currently i am at 48 posts (now 49). I was excited to think about entering a plant...but uhh...dang. Its like i am at the Top Gun training base and i show up in my Cessna!

their "5 Star" is good also with the thai added (AfaghanxPackstandxthai) good yields They say with star pupil people either like it or not NO inbetween
I can believe that. Everyone I know absolutely loves it. I like it, but it’s not my favorite. To be fair though, it’s up against jars of super gassy strains, which is my preference.

I can believe that. Everyone I know absolutely loves it. I like it, but it’s not my favorite. To be fair though, it’s up against jars of super gassy strains, which is my preference.
I know - some like all that fruity stuff, ect 5 Star really gave some above average yields Look at "D.C Seed Exchange.com" it has the largest numbers of their strains also recommend the Panama Goo and Pupil goji if you can find that one

I know - some like all that fruity stuff, ect 5 Star really gave some above average yields
I’m really not worried about yields. I ran a perpetual garden this year so I had something coming down every other week for a while. The only thing I really care about is quality. My grandpa glue yielded me just over an oz and a half, but I’m running it again cause the weed is just so good.

Well, here I am. 4 day vet of the site and throwing in my hat, not the towel. ;) This is Harley-Tsu. Last year my wife wanted to grow some CBD. Dispensaries run out around May. No one carries CBD in the bay area. We went to MarketPlace (FB). In Cali there are always people selling seeds and clones. We drive a few cities over aad meet this chick in a Wendy's parking lot. 2 Harleys and 2 AC/DCs. Who knows how old this plant really is. I have had her for 2 yrs now and she is huge this year.
Screenshot_2020-09-10-21-32-02.png
we are looking at >2 lbs.
20200911_161722.jpg

I’ve got the grandpa glue which is like a straight gasoline kind of fuel smell. And my cookies n chem which is more like kerosine, it’s got more of an oily-peppery thing going on. The cookies n chem is probably high 20s, it makes me choke when I vape it.

Well, here I am. 4 day vet of the site and throwing in my hat, not the towel. ;) This is Harley-Tsu. Last year my wife wanted to grow some CBD. Dispensaries run out around May. No one carries CBD in the bay area. We went to MarketPlace (FB). In Cali there are always people selling seeds and clones. We drive a few cities over aad meet this chick in a Wendy's parking lot. 2 Harleys and 2 AC/DCs. Who knows how old this plant really is. I have had her for 2 yrs now and she is huge this year.
20200911_161722.jpg

what part of the Bay Area you from, if you don’t mind me asking

20200911_161722.jpg
wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 lb plant ?

Back
Top Bottom