• HashFart - White Tahoe Cookie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marzbadrock - Blue Magoo

• Mbunaaddict - Unnamed

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow! Another month of killer entries from the stellar growers at 420.

Good luck to everyone. :Rasta:

Nice job everyone. I find it kind of funny we have the Ground & the Skies in 1st & 2nd right now.
Keep your feet on the ground & reach for the skies.
And 2 autos leading the pack! How often does that happen?

And 2 autos leading the pack! How often does that happen?
gotta admit ... They do look good. Didn't realize they were Auto's though. These competitions are pretty stiff. I had to order some new strains to try to find something good enough to be a contender. Unfortunately, it will be a while as my seed order still hasn't arrived.

All the plants are killah! Absolutely pretty work to all that entered. I’m just honored I can participate :love:

This is my Panama Red she is 24 days into 12/12 74°f - 77°f (ac room) 60%-70% rh in a 5ft by 5ft by 7ft tent, 3.5 gal air pot (coco) scrogged. 6in exaust 4in intake, multiple clip fans under spider farmer sf-4000 (1 plant)

full
Panama red in a beautiful scrog. Got my vote.

:passitleft:not going to happen for me. Had a blow out around turn 3..lol..Always fun participating in these contests though.
Good luck to Sunny and VG :high-five::popcorn:
You see... if this were a Disney pot plant of the month contest you would be the underdog. You would be lean, and hungry for the quest. Then at the last second a member named Tinkerbowl would give you the last one for the win

Fuzzynugs ftw :laugh:

Apologies. Teddy technical problems prevented me posting around midnight PST.

But not too late to say congratulations to Virgin Ground and the Dark Devil. Classy plant. :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom