A beginner

yes of course, cannabis has been growing for thousands of years

^ Yea, in the right place, not just anywhere but many places, you can poke a seed in the ground, water it once and it will grow. THAT's why it should have NEVER had legal restrictions, misinformation and stigma attached to it. Anyone involved in that is the criminal element.

When i grew my first plant I just put it in the greenhouse and let it grow. The second time I put it in the greenhouse let ti grow, but i trimmed it this time and gave it enough water and fertilizer, it's massive and I basically haven't done anything.

CAN YOU GROW MARIJUANA WITHOUT ANY SUPPORT OF THE NEW TECHNOLOGY FROM TODAY:helpsmilie:

CAN YOU GROW MARIJUANA WITHOUT ANY SUPPORT OF THE NEW TECHNOLOGY FROM TODAY:helpsmilie:

Whenever I hear questions like this I think back to what someone said to me:
"remember, it /is/ a weed, and it'll grow like one"

and it does! I've yet to complete a grow, but I tame a mother plant of white widow DWC until I get set up, and I cut off what I consider to be an unreasonable amount from that plant, but it KEEPS ON GOING! :surrender: least it doesn't grow delicate like an orchid, or slow like peyote :p I tell ya these darn things are trees mister!

EDIT: Below is a shot of my dwc white widow mother. it got this big under cfl's before I even knew it. It's much larger now, but you get the point :)

IMG_0554.JPG

For sure you can. Nothing beats a 6 month old Sativa grown in full Sun, dirt, no nutrients other than just in the composted soil, lots of water!!

Back
Top Bottom