ShivaShakti

Yo currently running a grow.
I am at Week 5 of flowering now and just remembered my Account here.

1m2 Tent
400W HID
Organic Soil

Advanced Nutrients Iguana Juice grow and bloom as base and bud candy, big bud as flowering boosters.

9 Plants - 7 different Strains:
2x Barneys Farm, Dr. Grinspoon
1x Barneys Farm, Laughing Buddha
1x Barneys Farm, Blue Gelato 41
1x RQS, Cookies Gelato
2x RQS, Honey Cream (I love it)
1x Sweet Seeds, San Fernando Valley Kush
1x Green House Seeds, Super Lemon Haze

only Dr. Grinspoons have 9L Pots
the others are in 15L Pots.

Vegetation Time was 4 Weeks after Sprouting.
I use also a little citric acid to bring down my PH from tap water. Its fully organic.

31080.jpg

31079.jpg

31080 (1).jpg

31079 (1).jpg

31079 (2).jpg

31079 (3).jpg

Wow... please trx yourself... the timeframe is short when you grow it yourself... but honey cream at flowering week 4 and 5...smoke a few sugar leaves... its amazing psychedelic and trippy. exactly like LSD.
you get amazing insights... you are more conscious. And then it simply fades out. later on it becomes indica like so no more much trippy.

Oh shit Im so fuckn high right now...I swear time traveling is possible

Here some pictures of my most matured plant. Honey Cream. I have 2 but this one was growing fast. Its a fast flowering strain from RQS. But I hope my buds will fatten up a litte more. its Flowering day 38 now but counted since light switch. But it Showed really quickly pre flowerer calyx.
31107.jpg

31108 (3).jpg
31108 (2).jpg
31108 (1).jpg

31108 (5).jpg

31108 (3).jpg

31108 (2).jpg

Here my net used vertically on sativa landrace. it grows like stairs and is also topped.
31111 (5).jpg
31111 (6).jpg
31111 (7).jpg

31112.jpg

31111 (1).jpg

31111 (3).jpg

31113.jpg

31111 (5).jpg

31111 (6).jpg

31111 (7).jpg

31111 (4).jpg

31111 (8).jpg

So Dr. Grinspoon is special strain and needs special treatment. This way I save a lot of space for other strains.

thanks People.
I think a good improvement for vertically net on the side would be using spacers.
somehow a few 10cm sticks between plant and net. fixing on mainstem to push it away to allow airflow. Of course this strain is up to now easy to go. such sativas are ideal for vertically net. it still fluffy and has just these White pistils. Not much of a bud yet... when the calyxes are swelling I will defoliate those 2 Dr. G for 1st time.
For my luck there is time and 2 honey Creams and 2 different gelatos will finish a couple of weeks earlier. So timing to handle humidity in such a overcrowded tent is just perfect. I am so excited....this will be the best Christamas gift =) just when they are properly dried and gently cured for a month at least.
I will have 7 different strains to taste. Everyday another strain Haha 24/7.
My dreams come true. Thats the first time I dont have a hermie indoors. Sinsemilla baby. wish me look that it runs well to the end.
Today I gave them Cal Mag xtra from advanced nutrients.
And stopped giving big bud to the gelatos and Honey Creams.
Honey Cream #1 will receive nutrients for just one week only. Then flush and 2 weeks ph managed water and finally harvest.

My new microscope camera adrived today. some nice trichome shots for you. its from sugar leaves of cookies gelato

Image (2).jpg

Image.jpg
Image (1).jpg

as you see just a few weeks to go.

Image.jpg

But guys whats that. found today 2 infected buds on 2 plants and removed that bud with mold immediately. But looking on other buds I dont see that brown leaves and stem which crumbles to slimy dust when you press between you fingers.
like here not a good picture threw it now away... but was definitely brown mold.. and also larger spots like here:
31479.jpg

but could this be the myzel?
31478 (1).jpg
31478.jpg

I harvested now one of the honeys.. I already wanted to harvest this one early for my smoke. But the other Honey also did have brown spot in main bud... strange... hope it will not spread on others...

Small Update.
Its end of week 7 since light switch to 1212...
we can say end of real flowering week 6 now. It took somehow around 10 days to show first white pistils.

I think there is still a month for the sativas.. the gelatos might be finish in 2 to 3 weeks.

31753 (1).jpg

31753.jpg

31753 (1).jpg

31752.jpg

because of mold I had to harvest early. didnt liked it to weight even... the mold targeted of course only my fattest buds... so I threw them away... a big loss also because I had to harvest early... they needed still 2 to 4 weeks. In that time they would fatten up more... also the lower buds.
Only dr. grinspoon didnt got much mold. Just one bud which was close to another affected bud.
So I have to harvest all plants to clean the tent and do my next 1212 from seed run.

a few budshots for ya
bluee gelato 41
31884 (5).jpg

31884 (4).jpg

Dr. Grinspoon
31887 (1).jpg

31884 (3).jpg

grinspoon, blue gelato and laughing buddha

lol wrong thread

Back
Top Bottom