1212 From Seed: 9 Plants 400W

ShivaShakti

Yo end of week 3

3x San Fernando Lemon Kush
1x Laughing Buddha 2x Super Lemon Haze
3x Honey Cream

no white pistils yet.. no flowering signs.

week 2

IMG_20211107_132220.jpg

week 3

32554.jpg

today they are 26 Days old to be exactly, they remain short but grow thick stems. sixth node definitly reached or is developing.

Organic Grow. Feeding with Advanced Nutrients. But this time I am gonna use less nutrients.
400W Lights.
10L sacks filled to 60-70% with soil.I. am usimg tap. water where I lower PH down with a little citric acid.

Yo end of week 3

3x San Fernando Lemon Kush
1x Laughing Buddha 2x Super Lemon Haze
3x Honey Cream

no white pistils yet.. no flowering signs.

week 2

IMG_20211107_132220.jpg

week 3

32554.jpg

today they are 26 Days old to be exactly, they remain short but grow thick stems. sixth node definitly reached or is developing.

Organic Grow. Feeding with Advanced Nutrients. But this time I am gonna use less nutrients.
400W Lights.
10L sacks filled to 60-70% with soil.I. am usimg tap. water where I lower PH down with a little citric acid.
Good morning @ShivaShakti beautiful garden my friend.
Is that a 400w hps you are using?
That tent will be a jungle soon, woohoo.
I'll tag along if that's ok.
Stay safe.
Bill

hehe will defoliate as much as I can.
its 1m2 tent.
and no autos these are photoperiod plants and receive 12h light
400W HPS Light yes.
happy to see you like it.

hehe will defoliate as much as I can.
its 1m2 tent.
and no autos these are photoperiod plants and receive 12h light
400W HPS Light yes.
happy to see you like it.
I love my 1000w hps, hands down my favorite.
I can spot one a mile away.
I had heat issues though and switched to LED. :(
Can't wait to see them explode in there.
Stay safe.
Bill

Update Time.
DAY 28 now, Yo they remain very small. discovered flowering signs 3 days ago...
unfortunately it seems I have a light leak somewhere in the front because the front row with honey creams turns out as hermies... But I have hope... I will remove pollensacks and close the leak and hope they will grow further as females. if not will harvest them early and still smoke the leaves.

32686 (1).jpg

I also defoliated all plants except the 3 san fernando lemon kush which dont grow bushy but very airy.

32686.jpg

here are the san fernandos

I like the green color for me just the perfect green right now.
32687.jpg

Update Time.
DAY 28 now, Yo they remain very small. discovered flowering signs 3 days ago...
unfortunately it seems I have a light leak somewhere in the front because the front row with honey creams turns out as hermies... But I have hope... I will remove pollensacks and close the leak and hope they will grow further as females. if not will harvest them early and still smoke the leaves.

32686 (1).jpg

I also defoliated all plants except the 3 san fernando lemon kush which dont grow bushy but very airy.

32686.jpg

here are the san fernandos

I like the green color for me just the perfect green right now.
32687.jpg
Turn the light off outside your tent if there is a light leak you will see it coming through from inside the tent.
Tape it up or get it covered asap.
Or you could have a nightmare coming.
Did you say you can see pollen sacks?
Stay safe.
Bill

Turn the light off outside your tent if there is a light leak you will see it coming through from inside the tent.
Tape it up or get it covered asap.
Or you could have a nightmare coming.
Did you say you can see pollen sacks?
Stay safe.
Bill
yeah only at nodes and small...
hehe yes there are many light holes in this old tent. I covered most f it witzlh blankets. cant tape the zipper where most of the light enters.

yow let see what will come. I think after 14 days the real budding should begin

Sorry, wrong thread...
Your plants look great though :thumb:

Wow going to be tight in there.
Make sure your air flow is good.
And flesh air with so many ladies in such a tight space.
Those ladies going to need some air exchange.
When they get older .
Nice ladies nice setup ;)

but what if they dont stretch?
yeah air...the place where I live is like seattle in usa. everywhere water around... so many lakes here. Therefore in autum there is high humidity. And because I need to grow stealth I cant let hang out the airtube from the window...so I have to air my room by regularly by opening windows... this will. be expensive... heat up, open windows.. reduce heat umtil. air. is. exchanged close window and heat up again...

So do. you really think they will grow more in height?

Im thinking to use dehumidifier salt 2kg of it Should be enough =)

Yup i do friend.
And they sure do suck up the oxygen in a room.
Without good air exchange i would guess so many ladies will struggle.
Sound like you have a plan but expect at least some to double in size.
And prob crowd some of the small ones out etc.
But im sure your have a plan in place ;)

but what if they dont stretch?
yeah air...the place where I live is like seattle in usa. everywhere water around... so many lakes here. Therefore in autum there is high humidity. And because I need to grow stealth I cant let hang out the airtube from the window...so I have to air my room by regularly by opening windows... this will. be expensive... heat up, open windows.. reduce heat umtil. air. is. exchanged close window and heat up again...

So do. you really think they will grow more in height?

Im thinking to use dehumidifier salt 2kg of it Should be enough =)
I'm sorry my friend what strain is it? :Namaste:
I've read true sativas take longer to start to stretch.
Stay safe.
Bill

Its mixed. Honey Cream grows fast and bush, its actually cream caramel (another name). Its Fast flowering strain meaning there are slightly ruderalis genetics inside.
And the 3 San Fernandos do have a good stretch... Will see the laughing buddha and lemon haze... they could grow taller... but the honey creams. I guess they wont grow much.

Its mixed. Honey Cream grows fast and bush, its actually cream caramel (another name). Its Fast flowering strain meaning there are slightly ruderalis genetics inside.
And the 3 San Fernandos do have a good stretch... Will see the laughing buddha and lemon haze... they could grow taller... but the honey creams. I guess they wont grow much.
Give it time.
No disaster yet don't worry.
Stay safe.
Bill

Hehe yeah thanks Bill.
I dried the leaves just 1 day and smoked a hit now from the bong. I am definitely Stoned. I mean leaves from day 29 or so from a plant...

Hehe yeah thanks Bill.
I dried the leaves just 1 day and smoked a hit now from the bong. I am definitely Stoned. I mean leaves from day 29 or so from a plant...
When I was 12 or 13 my buddy grew in his closet with a t5 and tinfoil walls.
Male? Female? We had no idea.
Never knew we had to flower them to get buds.
Never knew a dam thing actually.
We would cut fan leaves , dry them in the oven then smoke them.
Then tell each other how high we were. :rofl: :laugh: :rofl: :laugh: :rofl: :laugh:
Unfortunately that's a placebo my friend.
There is no demonstrable thc in fans.
If you think that was good wait for your buds. :Namaste: My friend.
Keep up the good work.
Stay safe.
Bill

When I was 12 or 13 my buddy grew in his closet with a t5 and tinfoil walls.
Male? Female? We had no idea.
Never knew we had to flower them to get buds.
Never knew a dam thing actually.
We would cut fan leaves , dry them in the oven then smoke them.
Then tell each other how high we were. :rofl: :laugh: :rofl: :laugh: :rofl: :laugh:
Unfortunately that's a placebo my friend.
There is no demonstrable thc in fans.
If you think that was good wait for your buds. :Namaste: My friend.
Keep up the good work.
Stay safe.
Bill
no, there is thc... why my fingers are Sticky when I press the leaf betwen 2 fingers... then my fingers are sticking to each other. and I also cutted down not only fan leaves. fan leaves are ugly to smoke xD

no, there is thc... why my fingers are Sticky when I press the leaf betwen 2 fingers... then my fingers are sticking to each other. and I also cutted down not only fan leaves. fan leaves are ugly to smoke xD
Enjoy my friend.
As long as your happy, that's what matters. :thumb:
Stay safe Amigo.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom