First Grow - Indoor Tent

Sup boys!

Finally all setup! Dont need to be paranoid about temps anymore.
Got the 2 best WW on theyr final home (one of them was the sad one that got nutes early). I may discard the last one on the plastic pot, depends how much they grow, not sure.

I also started feeded them 1/3 of the recommended dose of nutes.

How much water should i give them? Ive read to water them until theres 15/20% run off. But that feels way too much water.
These are 10L pots.
Next update ill try to take the photos right after the lights go off so you can see they true color and maybe confirm me if everything is going fine.

How much water should i give them? Ive read to water them until theres 15/20% run off. But that feels way too much water.
These are 10L pots.
Next update ill try to take the photos right after the lights go off so you can see they true color and maybe confirm me if everything is going fine.
Soil or coco?

Bonsaiweed, soil sir (Terra Canna Profissional 50L). The bag came with the pack, just like my nutes (Hy Pro Terra).
I also have the GHE trio here but at the shop they said the hy pro terra was much more simple to use and with great results so I planed to use only the hy pro terra and save the GHE trio for when i go DWC.

Bonsaiweed, soil sir (Terra Canna Profissional 50L). The bag came with the pack, just like my nutes (Hy Pro Terra).
I also have the GHE trio here but at the shop they said the hy pro terra was much more simple to use and with great results so I planed to use only the hy pro terra and save the GHE trio for when i go DWC.

When the plants are small I would not water to saturation. It will take too long for the soil to dry back out. Start with 125 to 250 ml (1/2 to 1 cup). Water at the outside of the leaves in a circle. That will make the roots reach out for the water.

I never water to run off. That just lets nutrients come out of the soil, that you can't put back in. I will water until it drips when the plants get bigger.

Let the plant totally dry out again (not till the plant droops). the pot should be light before the next watering.

I guess I wasnt very far from it! Since yesterday I made 1L for the 4 girls, and water them like you said to make the roots growing towards the water. With the texpot, airflow and heat from the HPS makes them dry pretty fast.
Also, is the critical soma trying to tell me something with that leaf, of just a small deformation and nothing to worry about?

Thats sexbud is wild, never seen a plant growing that fast, my soul is amazed :smokin:
edit: thanks for the help guys, I think this is going pretty okey so far.

Can I speed up the process of removing the chlorine from tap water by boiling it for 10 min them let it cool to room temp? instead of letting it sit for 30-40h?

I know you dont like tap water guys, but here they all other good things to it, close to adding a very small dose of cal-mag.

Can I speed up the process of removing the chlorine from tap water by boiling it for 10 min them let it cool to room temp? instead of letting it sit for 30-40h?

I know you dont like tap water guys, but here they all other good things to it, close to adding a very small dose of cal-mag.
Yes, you can boil it. Most people don't because of the added expense of using the electricity to boil the water. Also when you are using 15 gallons or more a day, boiling gets to be a huge process.

It's okay to think more than ten minutes ahead; you only have the one container, lol?

BtW, if you DO only have the one container and, therefore, cannot set water out to dechlorinate ahead of time... A capful of suzie-homemaker 3% H₂O₂ will dechlorinate a gallon of water in about 0 seconds.

Welcome bilbo! I know right? These guys have been helping A LOT.
TorturedSoul, I know, I was being paranoid, had a bucked of water open for 30 hour but since it was like 10 to 15L of water I panicked thinking didnt had time to release all chlorine, and the soil felt pretty dry.
I calmed my tits, they where looking good so i waited a few more hours, used that water, and they look like this now, at day 18.

I toped the sexbud, maybe way too soon.

sup boys!
first ever try at LST maybe I shouldnt have smoked before.
Yesterday was a problem with power here and they didnt get light the HPS from 6pm to 11pm. Used a flashlight and my phones flash to let them know isnt night time. Today a leaf from the sexbud felt. leaving space for the new grow to get more light.

What you guys think? Any tips?
Cheers!

Sup guys!

The sexbud responded really well to toping and LST so i toped one of the WW after feeding them.
This is how she is today, I think I overfeed her, since i gave them all the same feed. And this one had runoff with much less water than the others on the texpots. Its the only one showing problems.

I am not sure what the problem is, Ill assume is too much water.

Edit: Should I get her a bigger pot with a lot more holes at the bottom? Lots of rots coming out at the bottom.

I’m a big pot, big plant kinda guy. Is it possible your underwatering out of caution?

Far from being sure but if i understand your question. I gave all 4 plants the same amount of water and nutes. But this one being in the plastic takes more than Double the time to feel light and dry like the others. Also is the only that shows problems.

She keeps growing ok. Ill be extra careful to not over water again.

update time!

Today they got only water with the ph corrected again. I think I really overfeeded them,bootle says 5ml per week i think and i gave them like 2 feeds of 2ml in the same week.
This is how they look now at day 27 from seed, 5 or 6 more days and ill flip them to flower! Sadly I cant wait longer, August is too hot. :cool:

Thinking about buying some BudCandy from Advanced nutrients to kick the taste what you guys think? Anyone has feedback?

Sh*t guys, I f*cked up!
Forgot to leave the timmer on AUTO after took the pics, and today the lights didnt went off and back on 6 hours later. They stayed ON. Since this is the last week of veg, how hard did that fucked up?

Sup boys! I hope I didnt f*cked up with that timer problem. I think i am okay since its the vege cycle and they got more light instead of more darkness.

Meanwhile, I was about to flip them today, but ill wait until de end of the week.
2 days ago feed them with 2ml/L of Hy Pro Terra, this is how they look now.
BudCandy will arrive this week, also got a 100ml of EQUIPROT from Prot-eco as a preventive measure to deal with fungi diseases (Septoria spots, Alternaria, Fusarium, Shot-hole, Leaf Curl, Mildew). better safe than sorry

Also took a few leaves out.
I tried to lower the light a bit (around 40-50cm) yesterday and had to cancel it since they showed heat stress 2 hours after.
Critical looking weird.
New grow looks okay atleast.

Photos with flash, had only 4% battery soo not much time to focus hehe

Back
Top Bottom